• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 17 - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - July 19th 2014 (Apr 17: New trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora

yes I'm back
This movie is looking to be very good and hopefully it does not disappoint like the most recent movies had imo. The new trailer looks intense; I love action scenes in pokemon movies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

diakyu

I hope some got all the new footage from Get TV. One scene had Serena, Bonnie, and Diancie dressed in outfits based off of all sorts of desserts. It was disgustingly adorable.

LizardonX

Banned
So is Ash just gonna cry on pikachu and make everything better? Because that's honestly the only thing that comes to mind here from the new pic.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Mother of god that is adorable...And i always forget how small deddenne an fletching are.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
View attachment 12994
I want watch the movie preview from Get TV.
Marketing or this is a real scene of the movie?

Holy RA! That looks so freakin' adorable, and I'm about as heartless as Paul.

So Xerneas cries on pikachu and makes everything better?

Everyone knows crying is the only cure for pertification in the movies.

Pretty much I guess. It does.

That is true, although I have the feeling they're gonna go to some shrine of Xerneas or whatever. Or Xerneas will use it's power to revive Pikachu.

JD

Does Xerneas talk? It seems like something that would use telepathy but if it doesn't I guess that's fine. Also I hope Froakie and Chespin fight their evolved forms it's probably a given that they will but I look forward to seeing it.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Does Xerneas talk? It seems like something that would use telepathy but if it doesn't I guess that's fine. Also I hope Froakie and Chespin fight their evolved forms it's probably a given that they will but I look forward to seeing it.

To me the less they "talk", the better. Keldeo's movie was just too much imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.