• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 9 info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
We now know some info about Pokemon movie 9, thanks to BMG:

Here's what I've found:

--it will release next summer (of course)
--it's set in some Rome-like ruins
--Hinata the Ranger will star in it (no word on the boy Ranger)

G

Geki

Cool, I like how it has ancient ruins, I've always been a big fan of ruins and stuff. And the release date is pretty cool.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Cool, I like how it has ancient ruins, I've always been a big fan of ruins and stuff. And the release date is pretty cool.
whyd you bump this when mine is a few threads down.especially when it has not been confirmed what ranger will be in it.

B

botomon

update

When will they update the 9th movie website, this time last year it was already updated.. "I think"

Rex Kamex

Why is this thread even still open? What about the original one?

Status
Not open for further replies.