• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

Elision

Fall Apart.
It was a fun episode but it wasn't a standout.

What did stand out was Swadloon looking bored as heck while Leavanny was so happy. I just love how it looks at the verge of suicide all the time.

Swadloon is always unhappy, much better as a Sewaddle. God I hate Leavenny's, they're so god damn joyful all the time. No one is ever that happy in real life.

I still love this episode no matter what I say.

uber gon

Accept Change
So I guess Zorua isn't as rare in the show as in the games. Would that mean some people may have a Zoroark?

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I'm getting kind of tired of Teamrocket's jetpacks. I'd wish that they used other methods to escape like Smoke bombs or Woobat's Gust.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It was a fun episode but it wasn't a standout.

What did stand out was Swadloon looking bored as heck while Leavanny was so happy. I just love how it looks at the verge of suicide all the time.

I think that is standard for them xD, the artwork and sprite look depressed.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Haha. Did anyone notice the PokeShooters on the screen in the back when TR first appeared?

I liked this episode a lot. It was fun and imaginative. It kind of reminded me of Super 8 in a weird way. The montage of the costume and prop creation was great. Swadloon's expression is always laughable, and Snivy and Emonga fighting was too.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
One of the three better ones this month. A lot better than I thought it would be. I didn't get to see the Wonder Shooter scene though. Too bad the Pokemon weren't pirates, and they only spent 10 minutes on the movie instead of 15 minutes. I like how much Tranquill is showing up now, even if they are only 1 minute scenes.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Not counting the skipped and retconned forward fishing episode... what happened? We were doing so well since the Roggenrola episode with TR, and then suddenly this?

I wasn't terribly interested in this episode so I don't have a strong opinion either way on most of it; the Wonder Launcher appearance is literally the only thing I really care about. TR coming what might be the closest they've come yet to returning to how they were in Sinnoh ruined this for me.

UnovaMaster

I liked it. Luke's movie wasn't half bad, plus we saw more of Ash's team than some people were expecting. Team Rocket was perfect, they showed a great balance of threateningness, idioticness, and personality somehow. Meowth sure is a sucker for female Meowths. :p

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Surprisingly, I liked this episode there were various things that made me lol.

~ Zorua havng a sissy fit when forced to become a male character.
~ Snivy vs Emolga.
~ This.

~ Zorua turning into a female Meowth.
~ The fact that Tranquill is getting more screentime, even if it is just brief.
So he has Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Swadloon, and Tranquill with him. Oh and one unknown.

that would be hissy fit

Soberheartless

Pikachu~Tranquill~Swadloon~Snivy~Oshawott~???

I'm really excited that the reserves are getting the time they deserved. Anyway, I just watched the episode and to say it was probably my 3rd or 2nd favorite movie. Swadloon always makes me LOL with its face, it makes me imagine the instantaneous moment when it smiles for the first times and evolves at that moment.. :3

Snivy and Emonga really made me laugh, this episode was completely hilarious to me. I used to dislike Golett, but after seeing it in action, it's really cute and I want one, but I don't like Golurk though...and the Wonder Launcher I think, I'm not sure was used and that's cool. 10/10 for me.

I don't understand why Team Rocket is so eclectic in this saga. I want them to be evil with black suits, because they were interesting to watch then. Why did they change back? The old Team Rocket sucks. Seeing them behave exactly how they always have makes me not care about what they do, because we all know exactly how it will end--with Team Rocket running away and no real harm being done. That's boring, and I'm surprised the writers aren't being smarter about this.

I'm mad about Team Rocket's reversion as well, but not as mad as I was. They aren't anything like how they were before, in fact they're mostly like BW01 - BW04. Still competent just they get thwarted. I still wish they kept the black uniforms though, those looked cool

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Zoroark's Night Burst looks way better in the anime (saw the trailer) than the game!

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Isn't it against the rules to talk about subs?

Anyway, yeah I now want a Wonder Launcher myself now lol.

Cilan made the episode for me. Again. He's just so wacky~

SWADLOOOOOOON! I love it whenever that guy appears. Its singular facial expression is always great to see. =P

Overall it was a fun episode; too bad TR are slowly reverting to their old incompetent selves... I was starting to like the new TR. It was nice not seeing them every single episode trying to catch a Pokemon, but oh well.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
[IMG139]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/ashmijumaru/8530954.jpg[/IMG139]​

That sums up my reaction to the whole episode. I really thought that the writers missed a great opportunity here, so I'm not very happy about the results of this episode. Anyway, I also disliked that Ash had to scan Zorua into his Pokedex, even though he saw a Zorua just before he set off to Unova. I also thought that Golett looked terrible. Granted, it always looks terrible, but it looked a hundred times worse in the anime. I am glad that Leavanny belonged to Luke and not to Ash, but now we'll have to tolerate even more Swadloon evolution speculation, so that's the downside to Luke owning the Leavanny. I liked how the filming of the movie started out, but then I noticed that Cilan was acting a little too well, and I started to cry out of sheer frustration. I mean come on, is there anything he can't do? The part where Zorua transformed into a female Meowth was probably the best scene in the episode since Meowth fell for it. Apart from that, this episode was a total letdown. 4/10.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
[IMG139]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/ashmijumaru/8530954.jpg[/IMG139]​

That sums up my reaction to the whole episode. I really thought that the writers missed a great opportunity here, so I'm not very happy about the results of this episode. Anyway, I also disliked that Ash had to scan Zorua into his Pokedex, even though he saw a Zorua just before he set off to Unova. I also thought that Golett looked terrible. Granted, it always looks terrible, but it looked a hundred times worse in the anime. I am glad that Leavanny belonged to Luke and not to Ash, but now we'll have to tolerate even more Swadloon evolution speculation, so that's the downside to Luke owning the Leavanny. I liked how the filming of the movie started out, but then I noticed that Cilan was acting a little too well, and I started to cry out of sheer frustration. I mean come on, is there anything he can't do? The part where Zorua transformed into a female Meowth was probably the best scene in the episode since Meowth fell for it. Apart from that, this episode was a total letdown. 4/10.

Well technically Zorua belongs to Luke... and they had to have Ash scan it since in the group no one but him has a Pokedex back in DP, they just had Dawn Scan most pokemon that Ash already saw for the younger viewers.