• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was alright. The female Zorua was so cute and funny! It was cool to see Gobitto, Goruugu, and Shubarugo for the 1st time. Zorua has officially become my "Umbreon" of Unova, in other words my absolute favorite Dark-Type of a region, only the 2nd Dark-Type of all time that I've become this fond of :D. It was interesting how Luke didn't realize until it was pointed out that Zorua didn't like transforming into Men to play the male parts, because she was a girl. The scenes where all the props were being made was cool and funny. Emonga and Tsutarja were fighting and knocked paint cans on top of Ash and Luke's heads, Mijumaru was helping, plus Kurumayu and Hahakomori were sewing threads which was really neat. It was funny when Ash completely froze up when the camera was up, and Luke had to yell "CUT!" It was cool to see Zorua's trickster sense of humor, very cool to see and never gets old. It was cool to see the Wonder Launcher used to send power-ups to Goruugu and Shubarugo during the movie clips in the beginning of the episode. I believe those power-ups were X-Attack and X-Speed. It was silly when Cilan said "it's movie tiiiiiiime!" It was funny when the Gang kept messing up each scene at 1st, but eventually got them right on the 2nd tries. It was funny when Zorua turned into Pikachu, Female Meowth (I think it was Meowzie from the 1st season), and Kibago to play tricks on Luke and the Gang, then Luke picked the wrong Pikachu, and was shocked. Zorua's Night Burst looks so cool! The Gang looked cute in their Acting outfits. The movie scenes all looked very interesting in this episode.

80/100

pkGamerB

I'll shred ya.
This was a fun episode. Zorua was pretty adorable, especially when it was trying to get Luke to realize it wanted to play the princess. I'm glad most of Ash's team appeared today, if only momentarily. Another Leavanny appearance was cool too, it's one of my favorite Unova Pokes. Everything Cilan did in this episode was gold but when isn't that the case? :p. I nearly lost it when he got the shades and cape out of nowhere. I loved his VA work during the movie as well. I really enjoyed this episode's humor overall.

On a different note, does anyone else think that Electro Ball + Thunderbolt combination Pikachu used might show up again in the future? They did it twice in the movie, and it seemed like it could be pretty powerful in a real battle.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while

vodor

Banned
Man ,When will Ash Gonna Have his "Wonder Launcher"
What U think of Iris after seeing her in that cute princess outfit?
I Wonder If She consider Pretty by other's

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
watching the "movie" (only 25 minutes long)
Is that the Wonder Launcher?!?!
It looks so cool.
The Trainers in Wi-Fi should wear it if Wonder Launcher is enabled.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well technically Zorua belongs to Luke... and they had to have Ash scan it since in the group no one but him has a Pokedex back in DP, they just had Dawn Scan most pokemon that Ash already saw for the younger viewers.

I meant that Zorua should've been a wild Pokemon. I think the writers messed up here by having Zorua belong to someone else from the start. And I didn't think it was necessary for Ash to scan Zorua in the Pokedex. Ash could've easily talked about Zorua since he had already seen one, or better yet, Luke could've given out more information about it.

watching the "movie" (only 25 minutes long)

It's not really a movie. The title is a reference to the events in this episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It was better then last week for sure. Since I'm into filming, this was a good episode, at least for me. Luke kinda reminds me off me, trying to film and create ideas are for sure something I can relate to.

But enough of me. This episode was alright I guess. It's by no means "BEST EPISODE BW!111!!!!", but it isn't bad. Team Rocket doing the same old gimmick poors me more then ever, but they're staying like that, unfortunaly. Looking more forward to next week. And I loved that Swadloon has a 2 second cameo. So random. Snivy VS Emolga was fairly fun, just battling randomly. The commercial they showed when Team Rocket were talking was awesome. I'd rather watch the commercial then Team Rocket.

Wonder what Pokemon Ash ditched this time. He had Snivy, Oshawott, Tranquill and Swadloon, along with Pikachu. So this means that Tepig or Scraggy was back at Juniper, which means that this was the first time for either Scraggy or Tepig to be Juniper'd. Just an interesting fact.

So my score is 7/10

Or second, Roggenrola and Tranquill were used last week, I think its more on the basis of we don't need to know, I hope he keeps rotating like this now and uses diferent pokemons without us not needing to know, I'm fine if for a reunion episode they do the usual 3 starters + Scraggy + another one.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I just have to know, but did Ash show any interest in the Zorua?

Well, I don't mind Ash not getting Zorua. I doubted my speculation anyway (especially after it was revealed to be owned).

DynoStretch

The Other White Meat
DP02.jpg

DP13.jpg

It's time to du-du-du-du-du-du-duel!

....sorry, couldn't resist. I do have to say, this girl is an extreme cutie. >w>

I love that Zorua, mischievous and sneaky, just like what creature it's based off of.

Cilan retains his role as the coolest good guy in the history of history, now in pirate mode.

And Ash in a cavalier costume... I'm getting flashbacks from the Lucario movie. Awesome.

Lucky wish

Electrike Fan!!!!!!!
I just saw this episode, and I loved it. The female Zorua is drop dead cute! And Ash getting nervous infront of the camera was funny.

gliscor&yanmega

I finished re-watching the episode and it sounds like Cilan is also a movie sommelier...stop being so perfect Cilan there must be a limit to how much awesome one person can be.

Also, I'm wondering if we'll see Pikachu use that Electro Ball plus Thunderbolt again, I think it would be nice to see it from time to time, not all the time though.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Bumping this up for tomorrow.

I'm really excited for the dub, it's probably one of my favourite Best Wishes episodes. I hope they handle Luke's voice well.

_Snivy

Lover
It was a very good episode. I can't wait to see the next one, where they'll all compete in that "battling tournament"! It was also cool to see Zorua. But I wonder how it got to Nimbasa!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Meowth "Being super cute means being super my type!"

ARGH! The DP-style dialogue! IT BURNS!!!

It was a very good episode. I can't wait to see the next one, where they'll all compete in that "battling tournament"! It was also cool to see Zorua. But I wonder how it got to Nimbasa!

What are you talking about? This isn't the Zorua from the Zoroark movie.

_Snivy

Lover
What are you talking about? This isn't the Zorua from the Zoroark movie.

I meant in a general way, since it's a very rare Pokemon. :p

SmartD

It's a good episode. It had Zorua in it, my favorite Pokemon. Zorua using Night Daze at Team Rocket was neat. I can't wait to see the battle tournament coming up next episode. It's going to be awesome.