• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

Nekaku

BEST FILLER EVER! [spoil] Then again it showed Lukewho will be in an upcoming arc so not sure if that makes it filler.[/spoil] BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Fantastic, his name's still Luke. I'm not sure about the (well suited) VA though, who is he?

catzeye

Writer's Block
BEST FILLER EVER! [spoil]Then again it showed Luke who will be in an upcoming arc so not sure if that makes it filler.[/spoil] BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?

1. Yeah it's not really filler since it brings up a new minor character (Luke) and introduces a new mini-arc (the battle tournament).

2. Yes, I thought of Yu-gi-oh when the Wonder Launchers were shown. I hope the main characters get to use them some time.

3. Of course they were. Snivy and Emolga are trying to find out who is the Alpha B*tch.

This episode was really fun and cute. It was also a very interesting way to introduce a new character.

AmericanPi

Write on
BEST FILLER EVER! Then again it showed Luke who will be in an upcoming arc so not sure if that makes it filler. BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?

I agree with this being the best "filler" episode in BW, and perhaps the whole series. It was hilarious in a good way, and it was awesome to see that Ash and his friends are famous. ;) They were really great actors, IMO.

And about Snivy and Emolga... they hate each other, because of their contrasting personalities. Emolga is hyperactive and jittery, while Snivy is calm and collected.

Team Rocket getting a part in the movie was an interesting twist, and it reminded me of back in Kanto when TR busted in on the mermaid show in Cerulean City.

Also, as of now, Cilan is the King of Everything. He is a:

- Pokemon Trainer
- Gym Leader
- Professional chef
- Pokemon Connoisseur
- Science Connoisseur
- Detective Connoisseur
- Fishing Connoisseur
- Film Connoisseur
- Actor

I didn't miss anything, did I?

Last edited:

matt0044

[spoil]^He'll be a Subway Connoisseur soon.[/spoil]

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
How is it a filler episode? The gang meets Luke [spoil] who becomes a recurring character in the upcoming episodes,[/spoil] and there's nothing stopping him from appearing again.
Hell, his Zorua's got an article on Bulbapedia all to herself!

starshapes

Rising Star
BEST FILLER EVER! [spoil]Then again it showed Luke who will be in an upcoming arc so not sure if that makes it filler.[/spoil] BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?

I predict that Snivy and Emolga will be friends somewhere down the line. Not Ash and Pikachu type friends but Ash and Gary type friends. They obviously have a strong rivalry between each other but is founded in mutual respect.

Until then, we'll get funny moments like today where the two battle for supremacy.

_Snivy

Lover
Guys please don't spoil us! :(

Not everyone have seen the Jap. episodes...

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. Nice to see a Golett. Also like how Cilan fitted TR into the movie without them realizing.

Nekaku

So didn't this ep confirm he could Juniper his starters? Since he had the bird and Swadloon with him? I mean he could of Junipered Scraggy but I guess this means its possible he won't always have all 3 starters with him unlike how people once said he would never get rid of his starters even for just 1 ep.

Haunter ゴースト

It was a good dubbed episode.

I found it a lot more enjoyable than the JAP version, not sure why.

Also I like the fact they used Iris to say 'what is that Pokemon? it's a zorua oh wow ive never seen one before' just to stop Ash from saying it since he has actually seen one in Mov13.

The only thing he said was 'Oh wow a wild one?'.

8/10.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
...Seriously? Yamask of the Opera!?

Awww, I thought that reference was great. Really brought a smile to my face.

--------

Anyway, I thought this episode was great. It began with an action packed trailer which showed off the wonder launchers which makes it sound like it was a unique thing just to movie and will not be shown in regular battle around the unova region (which i didn't expect anyway as items are not used in anime battles). Zorua was mischievous but it showed another side when it was not happy with playing male characters because it was a female pokemon.

The movie scenes were fun to watch, especially the battle scenes, haven't seen ones like that for a while so they were ones to relish. I really wanted team rocket to blast off this time becausee the true villains of the movie (as it was on film) shouldn't be allowed to get away but I suppose team rocket weren't aware they were on film because jessie didn't do her hair :p. However, I would've enjoyed the jet packs/blast off either way.

Oh, and a little mention of the meowsie illusion by zorua, really enjoyed that.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I thought this episode was great. Despite how stupid I thought a name like the 'Yamask of the Opera' was and how Cilan knew to wear some stupid suit he claimed was a 'sorcerer' costume (and how he hid his sunglasses...) and how Iris knew how to wear a dress under her dragon master costume, I enjoyed it, especially the main characters' awesome ad-libbing and their awesome fame! (which probably won't last past this episode, just like how Ash nearly beats the League and doesn't get noticed at all...)

It even succeeds in not being a filler episode because of the Don Battle tournament forshadowing, yay!

Vipsoccermaster

Very fun episode. Great to see Zorua, too. It's clear that she only wanted the role of a female character because Zorua is female, which suits her.

And Snivy and Emolga are at it again.

Azureth

They said there were other previous movies.

Theres no reason they didn't star other regional Pokemon besides Unova.

Considering the fact that the Wonder Launcher is actual technology from Unova (at least in the games), there isn't really a reason to think the previous movies didn't have Unova pokemon.