• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

Battra

Ok episode, would've been alot better without TR. Also Iris looked cute princessed up.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Ok I just saw this episode dubbed. My first and foremost reaction:

"OMG..........they talk so slow"

Other than that it was pretty good. I think I still enjoy the Japanese voices more (especially Dento's) but I do think J. Griff is getting a little better from when I last watched it. I liked it when he said "It's Movie Time" almost as much as I did in Japanese XD other than that I can't get a good idea of much because my bird wouldn't shut up during it. (LOl and funny thing my other bird who is smart said "Pokemon" during this xDD He STILL remembers when I'd get up and watch Pokemon dubbed :p)

Oh yeah and Luke's voice was ok. It was fitting in some areas, but it sounded a bit...nasil-y (?) in others.

gliscor&yanmega

I enjoyed the episode as much as the Japanese version.

I liked Golett's dub voice. I still love Leavanny's dub voice. And Zorua sounds the same as the Japanese version...which is good since I like it's voice. Also liked Luke's voice.

I pretty much enjoyed the entire episode.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
I enjoyed the episode as much as the Japanese version.

I liked Golett's dub voice. I still love Leavanny's dub voice. And Zorua sounds the same as the Japanese version...which is good since I like it's voice. Also liked Luke's voice.

I pretty much enjoyed the entire episode.

they didn't change it

I really liked that both swadloon and tranquill

Azureth

Wow, im going to forget you ever said that, did you even read my post?

I never said either was right, so how am I bias?

Read my post again and think about it (even though it's not difficult to understand).

Also please tell me how plot holes appeared into the conversation, even better tell me how the hell wonder launcher movies create any plot hole at all.

It is a fact that wonder launchers are Unova technology.
It is a fact that the wonder launcher movies are Unova-made.
It is a fact that there are very few other-region pokemon in Unova.
It is a fact that Ash knows about these movies despite all these points. Yet he doesn't know any Unova pokemon before coming to Unova.

Despite all this, you still seem to think the opposite of every point could possibly be true.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It is a fact that Ash knows about these movies despite all these points. Yet he doesn't know any Unova pokemon before coming to Unova.

Despite all this, you still seem to think the opposite of every point could possibly be true.

Well just because they debuted the wonder launchers in Unova doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't have any. Contests debuted in Hoenn yet spread to Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh in the anime.

In real life, didn't technological things originate in one country but then spread around?

It isn't too weird that they made Wonder Launcher movies in Kanto with Kanto pokemon only.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

Golett's voiced by DAN GREEN and Leavanny's voice actress (Bella Hudson, under the alias of Erica Schroeder) sounds EXACTLY like Hakakomori.
Zorua's English name is the same as her JP name, so there was no need to change in the first place. Kinda makes me wonder why people complain about them just saying their names when in the original they do that most of the time aswell. B!TCHES Tsunbear shoulda stayed, though.

WaterShuriken

Leavanny's voice actress (Bella Hudson, under the alias of Erica Schroeder) sounds EXACTLY like Hakakomori.

Yes it does and I love it!

I wonder how Swadloon's voice will sound when he evolves. After all he is a male and I think the two levanny that have appeared have been female.

gohan5

Irisboy
Yes it does and I love it!

I wonder how Swadloon's voice will sound when he evolves. After all he is a male and I think the two levanny that have appeared have been female.

Yeah it makes you think doesn't it? I think you're right, or at least we've all been lead to believe the two Leavanny seen so far are female due to their voices. Wouldn't it be really odd if both those Leavanny are actually male? o.o

Azureth

Well just because they debuted the wonder launchers in Unova doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't have any. Contests debuted in Hoenn yet spread to Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh in the anime.

In real life, didn't technological things originate in one country but then spread around?

It isn't too weird that they made Wonder Launcher movies in Kanto with Kanto pokemon only.

Now you're contradicting your views from the previous topic.

I think we're done here.

Azureth

What are you talking about?

You were going on about how different regions have different technologies, and you completely ignored the fact that technology can be transported with relative ease in the pokemon world. Now you're actually using it as an argument.

WaterShuriken

You were going on about how different regions have different technologies, and you completely ignored the fact that technology can be transported with relative ease in the pokemon world. Now you're actually using it as an argument.

Do you have the right person?

Nekaku

Guys do we really need to have this convo? If you feel its needed take it to the VM or PMS It kinda is spam no offence.

WaterShuriken

Haunter ゴースト

This post actually hurt my eyes.

The wonder launcher movies debuted in the anime in BW/UNOVA. That doesn't mean they've not been in any other region of the series just because WE haven't seen them.

Yes, it's a fact rarely any other regional pokemon have been in Unova, your point is? Were talking about the movies.

Yes, it is a fact Ash knows about these movies, which brings us back to what im saying, theres no reason why other wonder launcher movies may of had other regional pokemon.
Your basically proving my points for me.

How am I thinking everything oppositly? My last post clearly stated that the movies could be either way of having Unova Pokemon or non-regional Pokemon yet you come up with these ridiculous posts which don't lead you anywhere.