• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
This one was hilarious.

First of all, that opening with the "Wonderlaunchers" was hilarious, and zouras entrance made it priceless.

*Keeps on blabbing*

...Overall, it was a great episode.

Rebeccag

Haha loved this episode LOVED Zoura its so cute but also so michevious as well. Glad Luke is tagging along with the group for a while as well and loved the whole idea of a the movie as well

Littlemyuu

i like this episode, just because Zorua is really cute! i like it how they made the movie XD

Manchee

extra toasty
I enjoyed this episode, but not so much Luke. His character is cool with his whole movie aspiration thing, but I don't know, there's just something about him I'm not crazy for. I do love all his Pokémon and how each has a purpose for filming. Zorua was cute as well, though I much enjoyed Leavanny. :{D

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was one of my favorite episodes of season 14, even if Luke had me shaking my head in astonishment that he could be as thick as Ash when it came to figuring out what was troubling Zorua. LOL Cilan got to shine, and I think this was one of his best episodes so far. I like the improvising he did to fit Team Rocket's intrusion into the movie. I've liked Luke as a recurring character, he and zorua are fun to watch when they're around (especially when Bianca is added to the mix in later episodes).

10/10

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
This is one of the best episodes of BW, I've always liked "let's make a movie" episodes of shows, and this one is great!

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
Wow was this a fun episode! Everything about it was just fun! Every character had their moments and taking a break from traveling and training was a wonderful relief! This episode made Ash Iris and Cilan seem like such great friends and imagine sharing such an experience with actual friends IRL! Such fun. This episode really reminded me of the original series again, and they also made a movie back in the original series.

There was also a ton of epic action which was really cool and exciting and Zorua is a really neat Pokemon!

Since I didn't do the making-a-movie feature in whatever game this feature was in, this episode was only okay. Zorua was cute, though.

JudySpell

Banned
So was the movie filming plot a hint of Pokestar Studios?? Luke and Zorua were fun but the plot tried too hard to be outrageous. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww I liked when Luke's Zorua transformed into Iris and a female Meowth. Luke's film producing job was refreshing and I liked watching Ash's group's involvement in the film, especially Ash's stiff acting skills. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
Luke's Zorua was fun to watch transform, but it lacked the charm of the one that Satoshi had met before. I wasn't surprised when Dent began acting like he had studied film for years, although I felt bad for Satoshi since his acting wasn't very polished. I liked seeing the gang have a good time filming, however.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Zorua was pretty adorable, especially when it was trying to get Luke to realize it wanted to play the princess. I'm glad most of Ash's team appeared too, if only momentarily. Another Leavanny appearance was cool too, it's one of my favorite Unova Pokemon.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
Cilan is leaping to the top of my favorite-of-Ash's-companions list. He's eclipsed May and Max in my mind for sure, and maybe Dawn too. He's totally stolen the show two episodes in a row now.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, Satoshi's stiff performance when Luke began filming was silly since Satoshi had never been camera shy in the past. I felt that it was one of those Best Wishes retcons that made little sense.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vulpicks said:
This was a pretty interesting and fun episode. The Leavanny was absolutely adorable.

It makes me sort of sad that Luke's Hahakomori was such a fascinating character here, yet Satoshi's eventual Hahakomori was less entertaining and just perpetually cheerful.

This episode was a fresh change from the usual fillers that plagued the Unova arc of the cartoon since we got to see some film-making take place here and Luke was a pretty good character even though he had a bad case of Cilan eyes. Speaking of Cilan, he did a good job with his role and so did Iris. It was funny how it was Ash who seemed to have stage fright while the others didn't.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I now wonder why this episode wasn't saved for about a year later in the Best Wishes storyline since it dealt with movie filming, which would eventually be a new feature introduced in B2/W2. Having an episode about that in early BW just seems weird now when you look back on the pacing of the saga.