• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movies You Hate

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Just list some of your least favorite movies.

My two least favorites...
The Devil Wears Prada. It was just boring imo. I dispise all the fashionistas in this movie.
Mars Needs Moms. Oh god, I just saw one commercial for it and thought "Are they that desperate?"

Mars Needs Moms-I was forced to see this movie with my cousin for his birthday, it was torture so i had to go out where the games are. but hey, i won 1000 tickets on the price is right game!
South Park Movie-AHHHHHH!!!!!!! nooo! even though i like South Park, this movie is bad! too much sexual content for a R rated movie, it was even given the guiness world record for most swearing in a animated film o_O

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The new smurfs film and hoodwinked 2.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Any direct-to-DVD Disney or Barbie movies.

IF YOU CAN'T SHOW THEM IN THEATERS, WHY MAKE THEM?

For people to watch home.. (like kids movies) most people wont go to the theater to watch Barbie and pay so much...i mean think about it. Much more rather stay home and watch barbie on their TV.

Cowboys and Aliens is a recent movie i watched that was terrible.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
South Park Movie-AHHHHHH!!!!!!! nooo! even though i like South Park, this movie is bad! too much sexual content for a R rated movie, it was even given the guiness world record for most swearing in a animated film o_O

Why are you watching an R rated movie? You're 12.

Clash of the Titans was horrible.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic

For people to watch home.. (like kids movies) most people wont go to the theater to watch Barbie and pay so much...i mean think about it. Much more rather stay home and watch barbie on their TV.

Maybe they can invent some child-size theater where they only show movies like that.

Although midgets would occasionally sneak in.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Shyamalan's The Last Airbender
Eragon
The Lightning Thief
Clash of the Titans (2010)
The Phantom Menace
Most of Attack of the Clones
Bits and pieces of Return of the Jedi
Schumacher's two Batman films
Alvin and the Chipmunks and its sequel (with an third coming next year)
Smurfs
Jurassic Park 3
Alien vs. Predator snd its sequel
Any gorenography (especially Saw and Final Destination)
Bay's Transformers and its sequels
Battle: Los Angeles
Night at the Museum 2
Space Jam
Looney Tunes Back In Action
Doom

zipzap713

@Peteyism
James Cameron's Avatar. I've seen it at least 5 times, and it's gotten worse every time. While its CG is stunning, the dialog and plot fall apart during each viewing.
The Last Airbender. They seriously messed that franchise up.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Twilight. Enough said.
Captain America. In the end, he goes into a coma for 70 years. 0_o Stupid ending to me!
...that's all I can think of at the moment.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
one missed call 2008. TERRIBLE
AND SO WAS BATTLEFIELD EARTH, SUPERBABIES 2 AND BALLISTIC ECKS VS. SEVER!
All made me speechless at how awful they were

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Anything about aliens taking over the earth. It's been done so many times, that the only way to change it up is to add non-evil aliens. You can't even change it up by making it Cowboys VS Aliens, Monsters VS Aliens (Which I thought was horrible), you couldn't even spice things up by making it an aliens VS ANIMALS movie, which may or may not have been done before.

Also, I know many people hate Avatar, but I personally think it's hated purely for being "Anti-Human."

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I'm also on the fence about The Human Centipede.

It was a great metaphor for something bigger, but they conveyed it in the wrong way.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I know it will sound unoriginal, but all the entries in Twilight. With a little brother and mom who watch the movies non-stop, I have very close to bashing my skull into the wall. It has created a new hate that no man have ever known.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I used to like Twilight but now I like to watch the movies to make fun of it. It is hilarious.
I didn't like Castaway cuz I was little when my parents watched it in theaters and I was about to cry b/c it scared me.
"Mommy, why is the man yelling at the volleyball?!" lol I was ever so young.
Let's see...I can't really think of any right now, but I will be sure to add some later

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lets see Twilight, Twilight, and oh ya Twilight!!!!.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Twilight, I figured I bag it out enough I may as well at least watch it to see what I'm making fun of, I quickly discovered my bagging of the movie was completely justified.

Avatar, bored me to tears, I don't understand how so many people can say this movie was actually good with a straight face, you take out all the pretty effects and people would see it for the piece of crap that it is.

Dragon Ball Evolution, story was completely butchered, the only thing similar between the film and the series were the characters and the presence of the Dragon Balls themselves, every else was just plain wrong.

Secret Identity

Pseudo Trainer
The Last Airbender. They seriously messed that franchise up.

Dragon Ball Evolution, story was completely butchered, the only thing similar between the film and the series were the characters and the presence of the Dragon Balls themselves, every else was just plain wrong.

These.

But the film I hate most (yes, even more than those two) is Napoleon Dynamite. That has to be the worst movie ever made. It was boring and there was no plot whatsoever. I spent two hours watching that piece of garbage, waiting for something, anything, to actually happen, and I will never get those hours back.