• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movies You Hate

Twix92

404 Not Found
Avatar Stale story, which anyone could see coming within 10 minutes of the film, and the hilariously named 'unobtanium'. Another thing that annoys me is when people say 'they only liked it for effects', dunno why, it just does. best bit of this movie for me was knowing that I had got in with a prestige ticket, and didn't have to pay.

Kangaroo Jack Hideous, absolutely hideous

Transformer films Don't get me wrong, I was a big fan of Transformers, I used to religiously watch the TV shows, and was so excited for the first film, but they're hideously underwhelming. The fact that neither Shia leBeouf, Megan Fox or that other woman can't act at all doesn't help either. In the first 2 films it was almost as if the creators gave up on the story and just thought 'Megan Fox will sell'

The Smurfs film Just seeing the trailers has warned me away from what looks like an awful film

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Transformer films Don't get me wrong, I was a big fan of Transformers, I used to religiously watch the TV shows, and was so excited for the first film, but they're hideously underwhelming. The fact that neither Shia leBeouf, Megan Fox or that other woman can't act at all doesn't help either. In the first 2 films it was almost as if the creators gave up on the story and just thought 'Megan Fox will sell'

Problem with Transformers movies is that I can't tell who is a bigger loser and a douchebag, Sam Witwicky, or Napoleon Dynamite. I've seen all three Transformers movies, and I feel Sam single-handedly ruins the entire movie all three times with his general idiocy and attracts all kinds of bad karma for being a total moron, and that if at any given moment during the movie he were to get killed, you really wouldn't feel for him. Also, Transformers movies could have been great if they removed all the cheesy and dim-witted attempts at humor. Humor only works if its subtle, unexpected, and clever, and it never was any of these in all three movies.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
People may think I'm weird for saying this but I really disliked Shrek 3. I think it was one of those movies that just didn't need to come out. The first two were successful enough. Even the second wasn't that great in my opinion. -_-

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Twilight, Cars 1 and 2 (only Pixar film I don't like) and most Direct to DVD films.

The Cat in the Hat

i agree, this movie has too much sexual innuendos for a PG movie. i remember one of them saying "they cut of his ba.....Boy wasn't that fun." i think we all know what he was Really gonna say besides "boy wasn't that fun". another one has a hidden swear word in it. "Super Hydralic Instantaneous Transporter" read the capital letters. thats not edited because they say thats the name of the car.
The movie was going to be rated PG-13 for so much sexual innuendos but they decided to change it.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
People may think I'm weird for saying this but I really disliked Shrek 3. I think it was one of those movies that just didn't need to come out. The first two were successful enough. Even the second wasn't that great in my opinion. -_-

The first two were great, and I even liked the fourth one, although it had a massive plot hole (if Shrek hadn't been there to rescue Princess Fiona from the tower, shouldn't Price Charming have gotten there instead?).

Problem with the third one was it kind of felt like an afterthought, and the soundtrack wasn't nearly as good as the first two movies. Meanwhile, I found Arthur to be a really unlikable character, and Prince Charming was a pretty pathetic antagonist. It had its moments, but it still wasn't nearly as good as the first two movies. The fourth one did make up for it a bit, however.

I still think Shrek 2 was the absolute best, though.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
The Pebble and the Penguin.

Good god, what a load of uncreative guano.

Transformers 3 was also really really bad.

manaphy72

I hate twilight, they are just so annoying.

also i hate Musicals like High school musicals, 1 word FAGZ

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Actually, I haven't heard many people say they LIKES the third movie, so I don't see how that's weird.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Twilight! I don't even see why the books and the movies were so popular. The books are poorly written and the actors in the movies just can't act. I think I've said all that I can say on the Twilight subject.

I used to love High School Musical but now I can't stand it. Horrible actors and the songs just make me sick.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Twilight.
Also did any else hate dragonball evolution.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Twlight was the worst movie EVER!!! Damn I hate it and the books sucked so much. I don't get why these books are popular. And the fangirls are so annoying too. The plot of this book is horrible and poorly written too.
High School Muscial is another movie that I hate. The songs got me sick to my stomach.They should have never made a second one. DX
@thebattleforntierash I hate dragonball evolution too. It is a shame to Dragon Ball.

Last edited:

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Twilight - I don't get why Twilight is so freaking popular. The books are terrible. Heck, even I can write better then Stephanie Meyer. I didn't actually see the movie and I have no intention to, seeing how I hate the books and I'm sure the movies are just as bad as the books were.
High School Musical - I used to love this movie but now I can't stand it. Its the movie that started all of Disney going downhill.

I think that's pretty much it.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Twilight! I don't even see why the books and the movies were so popular. The books are poorly written and the actors in the movies just can't act. I think I've said all that I can say on the Twilight subject.

Twlight was the worst movie EVER!!! Damn I hate it and the books sucked so much. I don't get why these books are popular. And the fangirls are so annoying too. The plot of this book is horrible and poorly written too.

Finally, people I can relate too :)

I hate Twilight with a passion too. The books themselves are terrible but the movies are by far worse. I've seen some pretty darn bad actors but Kristen Stewart truly takes the cake. But the stupid Twilight fanbrats are ten times more annoying then the books and movie were. They drive me insane.

High School Musical. It's the movie that started it all. I hated that movie with a passion and I don't understand why that movie was so popular. It was terrible.

Camp Rock. That's another Disney abomination I hated so much. That movie really wasn't even that good. It had a similar plot to High School Musical (Why they even try to copy a terrible movie as it is?) and the only reason why that movie was so popular and got the attention it did is cause of the Jonas Brothers. Plain and simple. And I hate the Jonas Brothers as it is. They made me sick.
They never should have made a sequel. NEVER!

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Usually I could never really hate a movie, cause their is always something I like about it, but...

Paranormal activity... that was just awful.

i agree, this movie has too much sexual innuendos for a PG movie. i remember one of them saying "they cut of his ba.....Boy wasn't that fun." i think we all know what he was Really gonna say besides "boy wasn't that fun". another one has a hidden swear word in it. "Super Hydralic Instantaneous Transporter" read the capital letters. thats not edited because they say thats the name of the car.
The movie was going to be rated PG-13 for so much sexual innuendos but they decided to change it.

but the dirty Hoe joke was hilarious

Last edited:

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
These.

But the film I hate most (yes, even more than those two) is Napoleon Dynamite. That has to be the worst movie ever made. It was boring and there was no plot whatsoever. I spent two hours watching that piece of garbage, waiting for something, anything, to actually happen, and I will never get those hours back.

WHAT!? Napoleon Dynamite is AWESOME because it has no plot :p

My all time most hated movie is Skyline, followed closely by Eragon for butchering the story. and have to throw some hate twlight's way

Avatar (cameron's) I really liked, and still do.

Last edited:
I hated that movie Happy Feet. Also Napoleon Dyanamite is awesome!