• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movies You Hate

RubberChicken

Inception.

I hate this movie so much there's like, another level of hate inside my hate.

It gets compared to Limitless a lot, and I prefer Limitless, better artistic direction for one thing. Inception would have worked in a groovy kind of Tim Burton type movie in my opinion instead of a high action Hollywood movie.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I honestly didn't find Avatar all that great. Sure the visuals were phenomenal but the film was way too long, it was extremely boring in parts and it was so dragged out. Not as good as it was made out to be, at all.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
It gets compared to Limitless a lot, and I prefer Limitless, better artistic direction for one thing. Inception would have worked in a groovy kind of Tim Burton type movie in my opinion instead of a high action Hollywood movie.

Wait what.

Limitless came out almost a year later than Inception. How could you do that?

Inception wasn't that great, I do agree though.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Inception would have worked in a groovy kind of Tim Burton type movie in my opinion instead of a high action Hollywood movie.
Inception could have worked as anything other than what it was. Or, hell, if it had just known what it was.

It was a pretty-looking grunt action movie half the time. The other half, it expected me to care deeply about the melancholy of its cardboard-cutout characters. And the entire time, it's too complicated for its own good. Not that it's hard to follow (I've seen some people say this; that's ridiculous), but there are ways to write around the characters making up new dream rules every fifteen minutes. "Now we'll be trapped in level three forever, because it's Tuesday. You didn't know that?"

It also operates on this weird pretension (especially in its I-could-see-this-from-a-mile-away ending sequence) that it's addressing heavy philosophical issues. Although, if that's true, I must have missed the part where it probed at anything deeper than "Lol what is reality?" which I guess seems deep if you're, like, in tenth grade. Even at its clumsiest, The Matrix trilogy is a better philosophy/action mix than this. And it's about a hundred times more subtle, which says a lot of unfortunate things about Inception.

Finally, I'm not hep on its particular on-screen interpretation of the dream world. I've only seen a few movies which I felt accurately captured the feeling of a dream and dream logic. Most of them are pretty horrifying for it. Nolan's version is just way, way too clean.

Oh well. Its trailer is still really good.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Batman and Robin.

*Insert Nostalgia Critic's reaction to the Bat Credit Card here*

Arceus94

I just saw Ultraviolet.. That film sucked..
The fighting scenes sucked. the plot sucked and the ending sucked xD
Nothing good about it, except the main characters hair and personality xD

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
The twilight movies I hate them so much. Good books ruined by bad acting and horrible fans

Geekachu

I loved the **** out of that movie.

Tbh the only good Batman movies are the current trilogy, unless you're whipping out groovy love for camp 60's Batman (did they ever do a film?)

Cipher

Nothing to be done
(did they ever do a film?)
Yes, they did, and it's fantastic. It's also the only portion of the '60s show available on commercial DVD.

Also, Batman and Robin easily falls into the territory of "So bad it's funny." If you're not down with Batman and Robin, you're not down with me. At the very least, that marks a significant step up from Batman Forever, which is just so bad it's kind of shitty.

Geekachu

I need to see that. My favourite part of the 60s show was when Adam West's hanging off a helicopter-ladder, with a shark biting on his leg. All in proper Batman style, Robin has to fetch the spray can of shark repellent from the Batcopter.

And I personally found that Batman and Robin was just so awfully bad that it was... so awfully bad. I don't even find all the terrible one-liners or the need to show Batman's nipples bad enough to be funny. Personally, I think that the film in general needs to be religiously incinerated. Guess that means I'm not down with you :/

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I need to see that. My favourite part of the 60s show was when Adam West's hanging off a helicopter-ladder, with a shark biting on his leg. All in proper Batman style, Robin has to fetch the spray can of shark repellent from the Batcopter.
That's actually from the movie. And it's far from the most hilarious part.

And I personally found that Batman and Robin was just so awfully bad that it was... so awfully bad. I don't even find all the terrible one-liners or the need to show Batman's nipples bad enough to be funny. Personally, I think that the film in general needs to be religiously incinerated. Guess that means I'm not down with you :/
But the deadpan Mr. Freeze puns on their own are unintentional-hilarity gold!

Plus George Clooney's absolutely straight-faced "Hi, Freeze. I'm Batman."

Plus, everything.

Last edited:

Cruxis

Banned
the wickerman is one of the worst movies ive seen in my life

snakes on a plane.. oh wow that **** brings back memories 3 years ago on here damn.. whyd they all have to leave :(

Armando Payne

^Hey, I loved The Wicker Man and Snakes On A Plane. Anyways The Hole has to be the worst movie ever made, I mean literally it doesn't count as a movie, it makes Batman And Robin look like Citizen Kane by comparison, no, no, sorry, it makes Birdemic or Thankskilling look like Citizen Kane by comparison.