• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movies You Hate

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
A bad movie no one should see is The live action movie of cat and the hat and dragonball evolution.

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
I hate quite a few movies actually.

The top 3 are probably:

1. Happy Feet
2. The last 3 Nightmare On Elm Street Movies. First few were awesome! The last few sucked incredibly.
3. And last, Never Say Never.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
The Last airbender. Good show, but like always, Shamalan murdered it.

thunderblade12

Twilight's popular because 12 year olds have a lady-boner for Edward and Jacob. It does nothing for me, but then again its not aimed at me. I'm a 21 year old male. I don't see how people could say uber popular things like this and Avatar are the worst ever though. Go to your local Walmart or Kmart, burrow through the $1 bin and find these low budget movies. Paranormal Entity and Vampires Out for Blood for example.

Speaking of Twilight, the worst movie I ever seen was Vampire's Suck. All of those trying-to-hard "parody" movies really. Meet The Spartans and the like. Random, pop cultures references alone aren't funny. "HEYYYY, THIS EXISTS!!!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME????" That's really the only message I get from these type of movies.

This is coming from a fan of things like Family Guy, South Park, Tosh.0, and Scott Pilgrim. Its not like I have an incredibly snobbish sense of humor

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Super Mario Bros (too different), Fantastic Four (I didn't want to see it) Spongebob Squarepants (hate it when they almost die), live action Transformers (too human focused), Madagascar (too over the top), Over the Hedge (too weird), Iron Man (same with Fantastic Four), some of those fake video game trailers on Youtube... why yes I do enjoy movies.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Newly added to my hate list is the old cartoon version of the Hobbit. I only add it to the list because the live action one coming out this year is gonna kick its ***

Meowth City

Staff member
Speaking of Twilight, the worst movie I ever seen was Vampire's Suck. All of those trying-to-hard "parody" movies really. Meet The Spartans and the like. Random, pop cultures references alone aren't funny. "HEYYYY, THIS EXISTS!!!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME????" That's really the only message I get from these type of movies.
They should just burn these movies. Biggest piles of crap ever. They are not even remotely funny.

Last edited:
Hmmmm
~Twilight (and the rest of the series)
~Up in the air (with george cloony...HOW WERE THEY ALLOWED TO MAKE THIS INTO A MOVIE!?!? IT HARDLY HAS A PLOT!)
~
~Final destination- Words cant describe what this movie did to me, and my mind :C
~Hannah montana movie (Or just hannah montana in general...)

...I dont think i can think up anymore xDD In about three hours, i will remember a butt-load, and regret not posting them :////
~

rekreatur

2012. it was just so... long and boring. few earth cracks here, few cracks there, politicians freaking out, two hours. and it still wasn't over. i just said **** it and turned off the tv.