• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movies You Hate

Elision

Fall Apart.
I didn't like Harry Potter. Don't hate me! -_-

Honestly, I just thought it was boring...

SailorPika

Dark Poke'mon Lover
Final Destination movies
The Sword in the Stone
Spy Kids
Dragonball Evolution
Most live-action versions of cartoons in general (i.e. I used to like the live Inspector Gadget as a kid, but as I got older, I realized how bad it was)
Twilight
The Lizzie McGuire movie (more like love-hate)
The Super Mario Bros. movie (the only bit I liked was the Bob-Omb scene, with the Reebok shoes)
The sequels to All Dogs Go to Heaven & The Secret of NIMH (OMG, they're terrible, especially the ADGTH Christmas Carol and NIMH 2, they make Disney sequels like the Little Mermiad 2 and Cinderella 2 look like classic cinema)

Last edited:

Akemi Skye

Jyousei-Shinkou
Skyline just didn't have any plot to it, and the ending made you headdesk. I (regrettably) saw the new SpyKids 4D out now when I took my little cousins to go see it.

I think I still feel the dumbing down after effects from that movie.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
The Last Airbender, I paid to see it at the MIDNIGHT SCREENING
I have never seen a movie trash a series- oh wait Dragonball Evolution BUT! It was so terrible to look at, the characters looked nothing like their counterparts the acting was horrible, characters often underacted or overacted. The fighting was lame, The plot jumped all over the place.

Even though I had finished up to Book 2 in the series I could hardly tell how the hell Aang and the group got to the Southern Water Tribe.

It was so bad I was actually checking facebook rather than watch the movie, it made me feel ill I actually preferred to look down at my seat.

When the movie ended and the credits rolled I distincitvely remember some guy in the other side of the theater yelling "That movie sucked!" and everyone including myself, agreed.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
I didn't like Harry Potter. Don't hate me! -_-

Honestly, I just thought it was boring...

Haha, same! Went to see the first film and fell asleep just past half way.

Battle of Los Angeles, Shrek and Twilight I really didn't like. As well as most romantic comedies.

Missingno.Fan

I Know Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. I dodged a bullet by convincing my mom to wait for the DVD, so at least I didn't have to watch such garbage in the theater.

Also Man of the Year. I remember seeing commercials that made it look funny so my friend and I saw it and it was terrible.

The Sword in the Stone-Scared me as a toddler.
Spy Kids-1st one was good but after that it sucked. i saw the 4-D one but i left early because it was that bad, but i won 1000 tickets in a game i played at the theater and in the arcade some kid got bored watching Captain America so i wasn't the only one.
South Park Movie- my dad saw it at the midnight screening back in Summer 1999 and he said that it was strange. he was a fan of South Park back then, still is.
Spongebob Movie-I saw this 3 days after the movie was released in theaters and it was bad, Spongebob changed after that.
Shrek 4-I regret seeing this, we had a choice to see Shrek or Iron man 2, there was too many people who wanted to see Iron man 2 so i had to see Shrek, i even fell asleep for the half of the movie.
Harry potter 3- really Funny at the beginning then it gets boring.

BlazingCold

Mars needs moms and girls just want to have fun. Literally when I was 9 years old I watched that movie.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I hate a lot and with good reasons:

Eragon: WHY?! It was one of the worst movies ever! The books were amazing, the story was great, then they made that stupid movie that didn't even follow the story line!

Golden Compss: It cut out most of the fighting bits, also, it should be called, 'Northern Lights' that is the real name of the book.

Twilight: Since when did vampires become all nice and lovely?! It was a failed attempt at romance!

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I hate a lot and with good reasons:

Eragon: WHY?! It was one of the worst movies ever! The books were amazing, the story was great, then they made that stupid movie that didn't even follow the story line!

Golden Compss: It cut out most of the fighting bits, also, it should be called, 'Northern Lights' that is the real name of the book.

Twilight: Since when did vampires become all nice and lovely?! It was a failed attempt at romance!

Eragon...don't get me started on the movie :p

I am ashamed to admit that I saw all the twlight movies. Looking back, it wasn't the best choice....yuck.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
The sequels to any classic Disney movie PERIOD.

Fixed. Also, Secret of Nihm just didn't need a sequel. It was a great movie on it's own. Disney ruins too many movies by making sequels.

Spy Kids-1st one was good but after that it sucked. i saw the 4-D one but i left early because it was that bad, but i won 1000 tickets in a game i played at the theater and in the arcade some kid got bored watching Captain America so i wasn't the only one.

I used to watch the second movie a lot. Even now, I wouldn't mind watching Spy Kids 2 just one more time. But Spy Kids 3D and Spy Kids 4 are pretty bad.

Also Man of the Year. I remember seeing commercials that made it look funny so my friend and I saw it and it was terrible.

Ugh, NOW I remember that train-wreck, Master Of Disguise. Same thing, the commercials made it look funny, but that's just it. Commercials use the ABSOLUTE BEST JOKES from a movie, in this case the Terry Suave Shut Up joke. That's called a marketing strategy. ...And even THAT joke wasn't funny after a while. The rest of the movie was complete trash.

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
The Sorcerer's Apprentice was pretty bad for me. I especially hated the guy's accent. Drove me crazy with it's obnoxiousness.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Any Disney channel, girly thing that morphed into a hideous monster with no good plot
Some of those fad movies e.g. Over the Hedge, The Wild, etc. Too much crude humor and cookie cutter plot.
Twilight with crappy, sparkley vampires and all that dumb stuff

Yeahhhh.

:644:

Secret Identity

Pseudo Trainer

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Oh, here we go. Haters gonna Hate.

I HATE TROPICAL THUNDER!!!!!!! It's not funny, juggling organs? Seeing how many times you can say f*** in one sentence? No. Just no. It was a disgrace, and I can't believe it made it into theatres.

alchimiste

Avatar... there's just something about that movie that rubs me the wrong way...

Also, Little Miss Sunshine... Seven times I tried to watch it, and fell asleep each time... I don't find it to be funny or insightful or whatever else they claim it to be at all.

And Skyline... I didn't get what the point of the movie was. Everyone kept raving about how it was a different take on the alien invasion apocalypse, bla bla bla, but I seriously didn't see the point to it. It's not like it was a psychological thriller of any kind, nor was the ending satisfying, in my opinion.

Last edited: