• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moving from a DS to a 3DS

Aieny

Hi,
I have a DS console and I'll be getting a new 3DS so I'll be able to play X&Y.
Now, due to the Pokemon Bank thing I was wondering if my Black 2, Heart gold ect. games will have thier save file on the 3DS console? Or will they be deleted??

Tnks!

p.s.
Hoping this is the right forum for this Q. Seemed the most appropriate place...

BCVM22

Generation V game saves are entirely self-contained within the game card. Playing Black 2 on your new 3DS will wipe your Pal Pad in that game, but otherwise have no effect on their compatibility with Pokémon Transporter.

Heart Gold is irrelevant, as it is incompatible with Transporter.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
You can transfer your DS wifi settings to your 3DS, and it will mean you can keep your Friend Codes. It will Remove any Wifi settings already on the 3DS, and it will then wipe the Wifi settings off your DS. The Actual Method Changes if you using a DSi/DSi XL or a DS"phatty"/DSlite.

Aieny

well thats graet...
I dont really care about the Pal Pad... as long as the save file stays with the pokemon and progress, and I'll be able to transfer them into my X&Y, i'm good to go :)
Thanks for halping me out :)