• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mr. E's Mystery Club

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Congrats Mr. Ivy for being the first person to make it to the 2nd page!! lol

I'm sticking with my answer! It makes since to me, after reading what the people said.

Mr. E. In the roster I see you spelled my name Misty. If you could change to Mist, that would be great! Thank you :D

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I'l ask Mr. E if it can get implemented once he gets on.
sure
i really like the idea about the hints
i will have to put in the first post soon.
and rookie is fine with me :D

and for the ridde....hmmm give me a sec.
i'm going to say the caretaker....but thats just a gut feeling XD

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Sweet a club about Riddles and stuff,

Username:the3rdH0kage (just call me H0 or H0kage or somethin)
Club Name: (add the prefix (u start with Mr. or Mrs. And then say your name))Mr. Swagger
Your Pokemon Partner:Ditto
A Quick Bio of Your Character: ever goes anywhere without his Ditto. Loves to read Fiction Novels and watching Mystery TV shows (also a HUGE fan of True Blood :) . Uses his Ditto to help solve any mysterys when needed.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ok! As everyone has answered... I'll tell the solution. The Barramundi is a fish that changes it's gender, and this is also what happened inmthe riddle of mine :)

Next one'll be less trivia :)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Welcome to the club Mr. Swagger :D

Ok I got a riddle:
A little kid is at a skating rink, and the dj says that they are going to play a game, called “wipeout”. The point of the game is when the dj says “wipeout” you fall to the floor. It is a boys vs girls game and whichever team drops first wins the round. The kid asks the dj “isn’t it hard with so many people, to tell which team won?”
“actually not, I just have to look for 1 person.”
What/Who was the dj referring to?

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I think he means that there is always that one person who has no clue what is going on. If they are still standing their team loses! I used to skate all the time, Jelly would just float with me :D I remember that game!

Welcome Mr. Swagger!! Gosh I'm the only "girl" here!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
ok the answer to the riddle:
the last person to fall.
all the dj had to do was see if the last person to fall was a boy or a girl so he would know what team won.

also i got a new userbar for the club:
MrEsMysteryClubuserbar.png

i will put this in the first post as well.
Any member of the club can put this in their sig if they want.

Username: greatguy
Club Name: Mr. Bob
Pokemon Partner: Porygon-2
Bio: Bob is a bald, middle-aged slightly pudgy man who lives with his Porygon-2, who resides in his computer. It evolved from Porygon when he downloaded the evolution program from Silph Co.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Username: lovetheangelshadow
Club Name: Sora Michaelis
Pokemon Partner: Gliscor
Bio: *short edit* A former lead scientist of Cipher who solves crimes possibly involving Shadow Pokemon. Answers to a mysterious employer for his assignments

Dreamy

Username: Coyote_Dynamo
Club Name: Mr. Coyote
Your Pokemon Partner: Stoutland
A Quick Bio of Your Character: Mr. Coyote is a very calm and reserved individual, who hates the spotlight and avoids it at all cost, you could call him shy. He must have his cup of tea before taking on any mystery, oolong is his favorite. His partner Stoutland has been with him since it was just a lillipup. Puzzles are his favorite form of entertainment, but you will often find his nose buried in a book.
Edit: He has a very quirky style, like the lead singer for Neon Trees, but he wears his sleuthing outfit for work, very similar to what Cilan is wearing in my avatar.

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Username: lovetheangelshadow
Club Name: Sora Michaelis
Pokemon Partner: Gliscor
Bio: *short edit* A former lead scientist of Cipher who solves crimes possibly involving Shadow Pokemon. Answers to a mysterious employer for his assignments

Username: Coyote_Dynamo
Club Name: Mr. Coyote
Your Pokemon Partner: Stoutland
A Quick Bio of Your Character: Mr. Coyote is a very calm and reserved individual, who hates the spotlight and avoids it at all cost, you could call him shy. He must have his cup of tea before taking on any mystery, oolong is his favorite. His partner Stoutland has been with him since it was just a lillipup. Puzzles are his favorite form of entertainment, but you will often find his nose buried in a book.
Edit: He has a very quirky style, like the lead singer for Neon Trees, but he wears his sleuthing outfit for work, very similar to what Cilan is wearing in my avatar.

Welcome to the club, both of you ^_^
I'll add you to the first post in a minute.
In another note, soon im going to set up a game for the members, it will be similar to the mansion mystery played in the games section a month or 2 ago.
Who's in?

Dreamy

Thanks Ansem, I can't wait to get started

I'm in

I'll look into it, sounds pretty interesting

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Can I join?

Username:ElectricPokeLover (At time of typing)
Club Name: Mr. Spark
Your Pokemon Partner:Luxray
A Quick Bio of Your Character:He is pretty witty and clever but he can be clumsy sometimes. Despite the fact he's younger than most of his allies he's still knowledgeable. He does scare easily and he's kind of shy and lonely but he will always do the best he can.