• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mr. Munchlax's Trading Thread Deux (UPDATED)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Do you want your Politoed to learn Bounce?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hey, I have your Tentacool ready and I'll be able to trade tonight. It's going to have the egg moves Acupressure, Knock Off, Mirror Coat, and Rapid Spin.
Great, thanks. I should be ready by 10pm EST

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Sounds good. My in-game name will be Moira like the card in my sig

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just updated my thread again with new pokémon I'm looking for, as well as new pokémon & items I'm offering

IIKirjavaII

Hi Mr. Munchlax, I have the Male Crawdaunt with Aqua Jet that you need if still interested. Can I choose anything from the FT list?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hi Mr. Munchlax, I have the Male Crawdaunt with Aqua Jet that you need if still interested. Can I choose anything from the FT list?
Sure. You can pick anything I’m offering except the Chandelure I mentioned at the bottom. I’m only saving that for a Nidoqueen from the Gen 2 games

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
In that case the shiny eevee will be amazing. Are you online now?
I’m getting the Eevee now. Give me the code & I’ll be on in a little bit

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Thanks. My in-game name is on the trainer card in my sig

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Updated my LF list by mentioning a few pokemon I'm looking for with marks and from specific games

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Update 8/29: made a few changes to my LF list & took out a few pokémon from my FT list

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Sure, I can definitely trade you my Ditto for it!