• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MR2: Time Loop: Discussion

Skillfulness

Memory Reversal 2: Time Loop: Discussion
Accepted by RaZoR LeAf, gracias​

Reverse World: A different dimension that is there to balance the real world. The land is twisted and sometimes it seems to defy gravity. It also has a different, always changing color scheme. The government and social order does not vary from the real world. Recently there have been many natural disasters.

Real world: The Pokemon universe as we know it. Green pastures and blue skies. Recently, there’s been debate that Pokemon Battling is too dangerous.

Memorial Blast: An ability that warps time and space. The physics are shrouded in mystery, but it often happens after some major event that crosses dimensions and threatens the knowledge of each other’s existence. Sometimes, the Memorial Blast just happens. Sometimes, a Legendary Pokemon forces it to happen.

Reversal Twin: Another ability that exists because something doesn’t exist. When a person or Pokemon does not have anyone to balance them in the other dimension, they have what is called a Reversal Twin. For Pokemon, this form is human and for human this is a Pokemon form. Due to this lack of another half, a few of those with a Reversal Twin are immune to space and time warps used to fix dimensional problems. This ability can only be activated after an encounter with something from the world opposite of where they came from.

Team Malevo: Run by the Duke Malevo a year back, their goal was to steal the energy used in balancing the Reverse and real world. They were stopped by a group of trainers who had Reversal Twins. As for now, Team Malevo has been stopped and either disbanded or gone underground. Unfortunately there is the chance that they’re still out there and up to no good.

General Plot: Recently, it's being debated upon weather or not Pokemon Battling should be banned and the Reverse World is under siege of natural disasters. On top of it, the Legendary Pokemon have been weakened. As a result, Dialga has set the clock back in hopes that those with Reversal Twins can save the future. Is there something connecting all these events?

I gathered all that I thought we needed to remember throughout the RPG, just as a reminder and stuff. The discussion's up, so start discussing...?

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Hey, glad the discussion was accepted.

There was something that "themightydoof" wanted you to judge. It's on his post on the second page of RPG thread.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I believe the first question that needs addressing is whether or not us newbies have access to our memorial forms yet or not.

Secondly, since we are all heading to different Psychic legends for answers, is there anything we need to be told by said legends (e.g. go to reverse world, find form etc) or do we need to stay their for a big group intro via telepathy or something?

Thirdly, do we need to post here if we plan to/capture something?

Oh and finally will we be able to have npc/pokemon who are reversal pokemon? Not that I plan on doing anything soon, I just would like the option if I fancied doing something with it down the road.

Skillfulness

I answered most of the questions with my last post, but I'll say it again, for repetitions sake;

1. Newbies cannot change yet. Not until you have contact with the Reverse World. Sorry, but find a past player and force it out of them if you want.

2. Hmmm... I don't think I'll choose to answer this. I'll be puppeting the Legendaries if you want to talk with them, but otherwise, do whatcha want.

3. I would like that. A short profile for your Poke's and I'll change the team on the list of players. Which reminds me...

Finally. I would prefer no. I'd like the Reversal Twin ability to be unique to us. But... if you have a really good idea... and you'd really like to use and npc... then I'd consider allowing it.

Now I sleep -_- zzzzz

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I answered most of the questions with my last post, but I'll say it again, for repetitions sake;

Sorry but I thought it would be best to make it clear. Anyway two quick questions

1. Newbies cannot change yet. Not until you have contact with the Reverse World. Sorry, but find a past player and force it out of them if you want.

Because if I don't ask somebody else will. How long until we can change? I'm assuming it will be off limits till our characters enter the reversal realm but is there any specific amount of time you'd like us to obverse or wait until you give us the go ahead.

Also you mentioned specially that Uxie was female in your latest post so do any other legends have specific genders or is it open to interruption.

Skillfulness

Hmm... I'll make it soon. It's only off limits until you've had contact with the Reverse World. Doesn't mean ya have to go there ;)

As the Legendary genders, there're only a few set in stone. Mew's female, Mewtwo's male along with Palkia and Dialga, Celebi's female, Uxie’s male, Rayquazza’s male, Latias is female… Deoxys, male and Suicune… That’s all I can think of, from the first MR. It’d be nice to stay consistent. Anyway, if you meet with anyone not up here, decide which gender would best suite them and go with it.

treespyro

Vintage much?
When do we all move on from meeting the legendaries?

Skillfulness

@Treespyro: All up to you, I'm trying to figure out how to get things moving, we're kinda creeping along right now -_-

@FallenSanity: Whenever you want. And you don't necessarily have to. When / If you find a Legendary, I'll give you a push in the right direction.

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
wow i hope i have a reversal twin lol
then i could save the world for my dialga
but what would u do if u met a legendary
...u know, to prevent having urself turned into a mess that needs cleaning up?

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I'm just about ready to write my next post however I just want to check if somethings ok before I go ahead and do it. I plan to have Sandy "capture" Uxie and the other pixies to prevent them from being captured by opportunists (after all in Shinnoh the pixies are wildly known). It's essentially going to be Sandy placing them in a ball before giving said ball to the pixie who'll then hide it somewhere. Whilst not fully protecting them from capture at least it'll prevent them from captured officially.

If this is however is overpowering or against the plot then please feel free to say no and I'll alter my plans accordingly.

treespyro

Vintage much?
For the people that are closing into Whirl Islands? Is it alright if I can post my character at least getting to the Island and meeting some of the other people?

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
@Fallensanity and treespyro: Yeah that sounds like good idea, I made a new post but I never went anywhere. I'm still on the beach.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I am not going to let this die! WHO IS WITH ME?!