• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MSN Codes >.>

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I've got MSN, and it worked fine for a while. But for the past couple weeks, none of the codes work. Like the color code, bold code, and anything else like that, don't work. Once someone writes "[c=][/c]" or something like that, the actual stuff in the brackets shows up, instead of changing the text color, or whatever it is they're trying to do. Is there anyway to fix this? It's really starting to annoy me : /

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Is MSN plus even activated?

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Yeah, as far as I know, it is. [PurpleMew made me download it lol]. Unless I'm supposed to re-download it every so often before it expires... or something. But I doubt that.

Ice Dingo

What version of messenger are you using? Plus doesn't work on the latest betas.