• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MSN issues..........

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I'm having a few problems adding a couple people to MSN. It's only for some and not all of them though. Therefore I am stumped. Whenever I try add certain people I get.......

'The MSN messenger / Windows Messenger / Live Messenger functions only work when launched from Internet Explorer a system with the messenger application configured and running'...........​

Help please

Shuam

righteous
No, like Windows Live Messenger 8, Windows Live Messenger 9, Windows Live Messenger 8 with MSN+, etc. What one do you have?

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Ohh.............umm.........how do I find out which one I have.........*facepalm* Sorry

------

EDIT: Hang on, it says version 2009, so I assume that's 9 then.....

Shuam

righteous
Aight, I have MSN 8, so I don't know errors with MSN 9, but try logging into MSN through Meebo.com, and then adding the people who can't be added, and see if that works.