• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MSN Messanger

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
I have a problem, MSN won't let me sign in! It keeps saying I have to update MSN or it won't let me sign in. Quite frankly I DO NOT want to update to this new version. I have it at my grandmothers, and I do not like it at ALL. I like my same old MSN version 7.

Any suggestions to get past this?

~GreeN~

well if it dont work then get aim that all i can say i use to have msn messanger but i have a diffrent one now

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
One of the Faults with MSN...Its all about Updating with them -_-

I suggest getting Gaim, as you can get all the IM Services all on one program

( Google it )

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
The thing is, I would really prefer to stick with msn cuz all my friends are on it. I really just need to some how get past the pop up...

Crepuscular

Surmounting~
Try pidgin (formerly GAIM), or trillian. Both of these are able to connect to the MSN network - getting one of these will still enable you to chat to your friends (and any friends you have on other networks such as AIM, as well.)