• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[mtg-casual block] mill :D

mostly block (just drowned catacomb isn't legal but w/e it's just a land). and again, an irl deck so i can only make so many changes.

creatures (11):
[4] elgaud shieldmate
[4] galvanic alchemist
[3] stern mentor

other spells (25):
[4] curse of the bloody tome
[4] dreadwaters
[4] dream twist
[3] forbidden alchemy
[2] increasing confusion
[4] think twice
[4] thought scour

land (24):
[1] drowned catacomb
[2] evolving wilds
[18] island
[1] nephalia drownyard
[2] swamp

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Looks pretty solid. I don't see a specific issue that needs to be fixed, and I'm sure if you had better cards to put in the deck you'd do it. I can see this playing just fine though.

Being forced to discard/exile cards is the worst thing for me. I would hate to play against this deck.