• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Glacial Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
[IMG200]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/chk/glacial_ray.jpg[/IMG200]
Glacial Ray - Champions of Kamiwaga. Common
1R: Instant - Arcane
Glacial Ray deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
Splice onto Arcane 1R (As you play an Arcane spell, you may reveal this card from your hand and pay its splice cost. If you do, add this card's effect to that spell.

One of the best splicing cards IMO. Running an Arcane heavy red deck? This is the card for you.

The Duck's Rating: 3/5

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
*wonders why many of the red cards in this set are covered in snow and icy things*

Oh well..

This is pretty gosh darned nice, if I dont say so myself. I've always been a fan of anything that says "instant" on it, and anything like shock is a good thing to have in my book.

I gives it a 3/5 as well.

S

Sergay Wang

Glacial Ray is blue! Your eyes have been fooling you! If you play it in a deck without Blue, you're playing it wrong! Same as Spiralling Embers and Ire of K--- (forgot the name ATM).

Reoccurring Shock that requires some decent mana investment and a constant supply of Arcane spells. In blue, this isn't a problem.

Anyone know thinks its less then a 4/5 doesn't know how big of a difference it is to play against someone using Glacial Ray then just all-out burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.