• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Havoc Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
[IMG200]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/legions/havoc_demon.jpg[/IMG200]
Havoc Demon - Legions. Rare
5BB: Creature - Demon
Flying
When Havoc Demon is put into a graveyard from play, all creatures get -5/5 until end of turn.
A cry of pain as it enters this world.
A chorus of screams as it leaves.

5/5

7 for a 5/5 flying with a unorthodox Wrath of God. Seems fair? This bypasses indestructible and Can't to targeted so thats a +.

2 things bother me. 1) if it has a higher toughness then 5 and 2) it costs 7 mana for a 5/5.

It's still a fun card though.

"yeah, i swing for 5. chump block or take 5 or say g'bye to all your creatures. yeah. bizzet."

The Duck's Rating: 3.5/5

S

Sabaku no Gaara

Too expensive.
Perhaps if they made it 3BBB for 4/4?

Anyways: 2.5/5

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Gaara of the Sand said:
Perhaps if they made it 3BBB for 4/4?
I dont think they'd make a 6 mana cost removal spell that has a pro (that being a big bodied flyer). 4 is way to little, and that already being occupied by Wrath of God. 5 is ehh... 6 is occupied by Kirtar's Wrath and Akroma's Vengeance.

7 is high, but already filled in by setbacks/pros. This card being one of them, and Hour of Reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.