1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

MTG COTD: Ignite Memories

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by klducks, Dec 14, 2006.

1. klducks

klducks Constipation= Fetish

[IMG200]http://resources.wizards.com/Magic/Cards/TSP/en-us/Card109756.jpg[/IMG200]
    Ignite Memories - Time Spiral. Uncommon
    4R: Sorcery
    Target player reveals a card at random from his or her hand. Ignite Memories deals damage to that player equal to that card's converted mana cost.
    Storm (When you play this spell, copy it for each spell played before it this turn. You may choose new targets for the copies.)

Apparently, this has been a finisher in some ritual storm decks. Although, I find this very unreliable. First, it depends on your opponent. I dont like cards that depend on your opponent to win.

Second, you dont even know if they have any cards with a CMC. They can have a hand full of lands.

However, since this is a late game card, your opponent is most likely to have some high CMC cards like Angel of Despair, or Yosei, or hell, even Dragonstorm.

The fact that this card relies on chance to be a finisher, isn't that much of a viable finisher. However, it can get the job done, but it all depends on chance.

The Duck's Rating: 2.75/5

2. Felix Feral Fezirix

Felix Feral Fezirix Densetsu no Pikachu!

Well, if you feel confident enough, you can always pick your own hand for the heck of it.

Ooooo....I have one card in my hand. It's my Darksteel Colossus.

-picks self-

11+11+11....

I think you see my point now.

This card is a heavy gamble though, so it would be best to play this when you think your opponent is about to play something big.

3/5.