• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Invoke Prejudice

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
[IMG200]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/legends/invoke_prejudice.jpg[/IMG200]
Invoke Prejudice - Legends. Rare
UUUU: Enchantment
If opponent casts a Summon spell that does not match the color of one of the creatures under your control, that spell is countered unless the caster pays an additional X where X is the casting cost of the summon spell.

Has there ever been a card that costs 4 mana of 1 color with a converted mana cost of 4? Well, besides this one. This card is well worth the UUUU. Being able to counter every big creature your opponent casts is nothing to laugh about.

Obviously this card isn't going to be in any multi-colored decks. In mono blue, this card should atleast fit in sideboard. Just incase your opponent plays mono blue or something >.>. Great card for mono.

The Duck's Rating: 4/5 - Mono
0/5 - Multi

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

Why not just use a card like Exclude... With it the spell is countered regardless and you draw a card for just 2U...

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
~-=Mewtwo=-~ said:
Why not just use a card like Exclude... With it the spell is countered regardless and you draw a card for just 2U...
Because this is an enchantment that goes on forever (till it's destroyed ofcourse) while Exclude is a one time only thing.

It's like comparing Erayo's Essence to Counter Spell

Mana cost holds this card back while the 4th spell a turn is Erayo's holdback

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

woops... I thought it was an Interupt/Instant... ok... This card seems obviously better now...

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
~-=Mewtwo=-~ said:
woops... I thought it was an Interupt/Instant... ok... This card seems obviously better now...
Not really, since the card you mentioned, Exclude, costs 1 mana less, and it's U and 2 colorless which makes it much more usable in decks. Not to mention, it lets you draw a card as well.

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

klducks said:
Not really, since the card you mentioned, Exclude, costs 1 mana less, and it's U and 2 colorless which makes it much more usable in decks. Not to mention, it lets you draw a card as well.
I didn't mean obviously better than exclude just obviously more better than I thought before...

S

Sergay Wang

It only stops creature. Instants and Sorceries still pwn you. And on turn 4, Goblins and Elves should be have enough position to beat you down. Especially Goblins vs. a Blue deck. Goblin Piledriver kills Control.

And I think Flamewave has 7RRRR while Volley of Boulders cost RRRR in it's Flashback IIRC.

OVERALL: 1/5

Status
Not open for further replies.