• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Juniper Order Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
[IMG200]http://www.mtgfanatic.com/images/Magic/Coldsnap/Juniper_Order_Ranger.jpg[/IMG200]

Casting Cost: 3GW

Card Type Creature: Human Knight

Card Text: Whenever another creature comes into play under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature and a +1/+1 counter on Juniper Order
Ranger.

Power/Toughness: 2/4

Right, so... Since noone's done it yet today(I think), I'll do the COTD.

Personally, I like this card. Especially since we have Selesnya right now. You get a permanent +1/+1 to every creature to every creature you get out after you play this card, and as it beefs up other creatures, it get +1/+1 counters itself. All my experiences with this card have been positive. Once this card gets out, you can pump it up to 6+/8+ in no time at all. Even faster if your playing Selesnya with a good set-up. Sure it's easily destroyed, but a Sheilding Plax can cure that quite easily, right? :p

Massive(number) 2/2 saproling tokens, anyone?

4/5

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
What i really dont like about this is that it's a turn 5 drop. IMO it's a bit late to really abuse. It's still nice for casual players, vitu ghazi feeding off 2/2s.

I really wish this was mono green though, turn 5 this dude. Turn 6 beacon for 6. Then Overrun FTW with 6 5/5s and 11/13 tramplers. but thats just for fun. as i said, it is a bit late.

You can turn 4 beacon, turn 5 overrun if you have a few extra creatures before you played the beacon (which is most likely) I mean, you have turn 2 and 3 to play troll ascetic, sakura tribe elder, and silhana ledgewalker and llanowar elves (speaking specifics *points at banner*) and swing 20 damage+

like i said, it is still fun for casual players.

3.5/5

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
This is fun. Plonk this and spam tokens and poof. 5 mana isn't a lot anyway, and 5 turns usually doesn't have you dead against a majority of decks (Not everyone walks down the street with a Direct Damage deck). Plonk and have fun a-spammin'....

4/5.

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
Erm... Arcbound Crusher pwns this card! Actually, no, but there is a glaring similarity. Well, there are only two things wrong with this card: Cost and Colour.
So... Yeah.

Pure

back.
This works well with any decent Selesnya deck, in harmony with Vitu-Ghazi and other saproling-based cards. The color is perfect, I don't see what's wrong with it. It's a great addition that would have been useful in the tournaments I played a few months ago. A great booster card.

4/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.