• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Mindmoil

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
[IMG200]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/ravnica/mindmoil.jpg[/IMG200]
Mindmoil - Ravnica: City of Guilds. Rare
4R: Enchantment
Whenever you play a spell, put the cards in your hand on the bottom of your library in any order, then draw that many cards.
My criticism of the Izzet is that their impulse for learning seems too much like impulse and too little like learning.
- Trigori, Azorius senator

1 dollar rare. That should be enough said? Want me to go into detail?

a 5 drop enchantment for Red. Want to exchange cards with the top cards of your library? You have to play a spell. Then, what if you had a bomb card in there already?

The only pro I see in this card is vs discard and you have a bomb card.
"I play Blackmail!"
"In response, I play shock. Then I draw cards."

Yeah, it still sucks.

The Duck's Rating: 1/5

chaoslord

Not...Pigeons....
klducks said:
Yeah, it still sucks.

The Duck's Rating: 1/5

combo much?

Niv-Mizzet + this = woot.

Also, it's like Teferi's Puzzle box. But more random. And Teferi's is a nice card because it can help you get the answers you need to the threats across the board. And so does this.

2.5/5

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Havn't checked spoilers lately.

And even so, I'd have to say Teferi's Box is better.

1) less mana
2) effects your opponents hand, which would cause him/her to his spells fast or risk the chance of not being able to play them again.
3) doesn't require you to play spells to work
4) it's an artifact.

Last edited:

Kaizer

A Shadow of Darkness
Sure this only affects you, but I'd have to say in some ways, it's stronger than the puzzle box. Besides its comboness with Niv-Mizzet, this can also be triggered multiple times a turn. That's something the puzzlebox can't do and why I think this has an advantage over it. This allows you to sift through your entire deck in one turn just to find that one card you need.

If this had the same type of trigger that the Puzzlebox had, it just wouldn't be as good. Still though, it isn't necessarily costed aggressively, but it's still worth the cost.
2.7/5
;245;

Status
Not open for further replies.