1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

MTG COTD: Pernicious Deed

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by klducks, Nov 30, 2006.

1. klducks

klducks Constipation= Fetish

[IMG200]http://resources.wizards.com/Magic/Cards/AP/en-us/Card25953.jpg[/IMG200]
    Pernicious Deed - Apocolypse. Rare
    1GB: Enchantment
    X, Sacrifice Pernicious Deed: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost X or less.
    "Yawgmoth," Freyalise whispered as she set the bomb, "now you will pay for your treachery."

IMO the best removal card behind Wrath of God. Wrath kills all creatures, cant regen only for 4. Deed however, kills EVERYTHING, but regen is a possibility and could cause as little as 3 (vs tokens) to something like 8 total.

Either way, this is one of my favorite cards and is a force to be reckoned with.

The Duck's Rating: 3.5/5

2. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

Nice.... I definetely could use this for my deck. It can clear the field before you summon maybe, and it ruins some combos, dunno.

3.5/5 I want to say 4, but I just have a feeling I shouldn't.

3. Felix Feral Fezirix

Felix Feral Fezirix Densetsu no Pikachu!

This could be potentially threatening to anyone and everyone once it comes down.

Imagine putting down your Darksteel Colossus and wiping out the whole field next turn so you can get a free 11 smash into your opponent's face. OUCH.

This card has its uses, but it can't just go into any random deck. Buh-hurn. Ouch.

3/5.

4. The_Darkness_Incarnate

The_Darkness_Incarnate +Erratic-Inanity+

The regen part on Wrath is kind of redundant, as not many people play with cards that have regenerate anyways. I can see a Heirarch or a Troll Ascetic being annoying but that's probably the extent of it.

I might go to say this is better than a Wrath as well, since you can blow it up as an instant and you can play it and detonate it later when it's more substantial for less. The ability to randomly own a crapload of decks with its Artifact-hate clause only makes it better. Though they're about equal in terms of power, I personally say that this is better, since its colors are generally more useful and controlling than white. No offense to white, but 90% of the time when control runs white its only for a bit of random synergy and Wrath. Having it on the colors of The Rock is a bonus that pushes it over the top, in my opinion.

4.5/5

5. eonteam123456

eonteam123456 Codenumber 242

He's right, you know. I actually have it though.