• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Specter's Shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
[IMG200]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/darksteel/specters_shroud.jpg[/IMG200]
Specter's Shroud - Darksteel. Uncommon
2: Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +1/+0.
Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card from his or her hand.
Equip 1(1: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery. This card comes into play unattached and stays in play if the creature leaves play.)

Cheap drop. Cheap equip. Pretty good effect. Nice equipment.

Equip it on a Double Striker and hello. Too bad Black doesn't use double striking though =\

The Duck's Rating: 2.5/5

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
Ooo... I used that card at one point before, that is to say, I dumped it when my friend started playing fast enough to clear his hand in a turn.
-Ponders putting it in new Boros Legion deck-
Erm, and Fireshrieker is a pretty common card in the Mirrodin block right?

B

Broodstar

Good mana cost and okay boost effect(at least it has one), but then agian, your oppenent will start to empty their hand as fast as they can when they see you equip(but then agian, they're always going to be doing that with any discard card). Still, I like it. 2.5-3/5

Status
Not open for further replies.