• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG COTD: Three Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
[IMG200]http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/ravnica/three_dreams.jpg[/IMG200]
Three Dreams - Ravnica: City of Guilds. Rare
4W: Sorcery
Search your library for up to three Aura cards with different names, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
"Choose one to heal, one to harm, and one to grant you the prudence to use them."
-Miotri, auratouched mage

Pulled this in draft since I was rare drafting. Anyway, this card CAN be useful if it's in an enchantment based deck. That being said, paying 5 mana for 3 enchantments is sorta ehh... It's an overcosted card but if the 3 enchantments are worth it ie. win condition then okay but you can't avoid the fact that it's 5 mana.

The Ducks Rating:2/5

Shadow Trainer

Hive Trainer
Useful card for tutoring out good aura's like Galvanic Arc,Faith's Fetter's and Flight of Fancy.Even though it's a little overcosted for a tutor it's still decent. 3/5

S

Sergay Wang

Good in draft if you have Galvanic Arc and Flickerform to get a combo win. Or if you're going control W/U and need to find Stasis Cell or Faith Fetters or Dream Lash.

But in constructed, it'll probably never be played in a serious deck. Tallowisp was a better Aura finder and much easier to cast.

~RaikouRider243~

Lightning Swordsman
5 mana = yuk.

For 5 mana, I want to bring something out that will really make a dent in my opponent's field position or life...or improve my own field position. White doesn't have enough mana acceleration to play a card like this. Now if its cost were 4G instead of 4W, it would be REALLY nice. Though I could see this in a strange GW hybrid, there just isn't enough reason to pay 5 mana for something that does not bolster your board position. 2/5

EDIT: GW decks that use Tolsimir Wolfblood can get away with using this, but I think there are better choices out there unless you're running an Aura-heavy deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.