• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MTG: Legendaries in 10th Edition!

Gentleman Skeleton

I've been out of the game since Ravnica. Upon my return, I find 10th Edition is getting legendaries such as Squee, Kamahl (red,) Molimo, Arcanis and ost importantly, Raya Dawnbringer. I personally think this is quite awesome, but what do you all think of this?

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
I've been out of the game since Ravnica. Upon my return, I find 10th Edition is getting legendaries such as Squee, Kamahl (red,) Molimo, Arcanis and ost importantly, Raya Dawnbringer. I personally think this is quite awesome, but what do you all think of this?
It's pleasantly suprising and relatively impressing. I really wonder how they're going to rules text them to remind newbs that they can't have 4 copies of their favorite uber creature in play. That plus the tokens might actually get me out of the door to the 10th release events. That and the fact that I wonder how the crap I'm supposed to draft core set.