• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[MtG Standard] - Dead Reckoning

Land (18)
[14] Swamp
[4] Crypt of Agadeem

Creatures (20)
[4] Corpse Connoisseur
[4] Death's Shadow
[4] Viscera Dragger
[4] Igneous Pouncer
[4] Arrogant Bloodlord

Other Spells (22)
[4] Dead Reckoning
[4] Sign in Blood
[4] Diabolic Tutor
[4] Mire's Toll
[4] Elixir of Immortality
[2] Liliana Vess

Overview
This deck is pretty much based around Dead Reckoning obviously. I can plunder my library with Corpse Connoisseurs for any creature and biff it in the graveyard, being able to do 3-13 damage to creatures with Dead Reckoning. Diabolic Tutors let me grab Connoisseurs and Reckonings, with Sign in Blood and Viscera Dragger cycling providing me with some draw power, whilst Igneous Pouncer is there for Swampcycling. Mire's Toll is there so I can put something from my hand to the graveyard if I'm desperate (damn you Duress for not being able to target creatures), but also helps against opponents. Liliana Vess's +1 and -2 abilities are perfect for this deck, since it gives me heaps of discard and tutoring opportunities. Death's Shadow is a nice one-drop with a potential 13 damage bomb, and Arrogant Bloodlord is the same to a lesser extent. Crypt of Agadeem takes advantage of the huge number of creatures I'll have in my graveyard a good portion of the game. Elixir of Immortality lets me shuffle my Dead Reckonings away, which is the main reason I have it in there. I didn't think it was worth running blue just for Call to Mind.

Last edited: