• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[mtg-standard] tezzeret control

durdle durdle brew durdle durdle NEXT STOP TEZZ

creatures (10)
[1] phyrexian metamorph
[2] riddlesmith
[1] shimmer myr
[1] spellskite
[1] treasure mage
[2] trinket mage
[2] wurmcoil engine

other spells (26)
[2] black sun's zenith
[2] doom blade
[2] go for the throat
[1] grafdigger's cage
[3] ichor wellspring
[1] mox opal
[2] mycosynth wellspring
[1] nihil spellbomb
[3] pristine talisman
[1] ratchet bomb
[1] sands of delirium
[1] staff of nin
[1] sylvok lifestaff
[4] tezzeret, agent of bolas
[1] tormod's crypt

land (24)
[4] buried ruin
[4] darkslick shores
[4] drowned catacomb
[1] island
[4] phyrexia's core
[7] swamp

sideboard (15)
[1] black sun's zenith
[1] curse of death's hold
[2] despise
[2] duress
[2] mana leak
[1] nihil spellbomb
[1] phyrexian metamorph
[1] ratchet bomb
[1] surgical extraction
[1] torpor orb
[2] tragic slip

trinket mage package seems worthwhile to me, and hill giants are useful. treasure mage for value. riddlesmith seems so sweet to me, such a value creature. shimmer myr so i don't have to tap out, also for value. sands of delirium is an alt win con, for value again. i am tempted to remove 1-2 phyrexia's core in favour of a couple more islands since i netdecked for a rough core with heavy tweaking and updating outside the mana, and the original didn't have riddlesmiths and mages or even leaks in the board.