• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mudkips! Free to good homes!

Connorf

Is raising his Chao
I am running out of places to store Pokemon on Emerald, so i'm giving out Pokemon, like an event! PM me to set up a trade for them along with the form below:

TRAINER NAME:
FRIEND CODE:
MUDKIP NAME:
MUDKIP NATURE:
MUDKIP GENDER:
HOLD ITEM:

Extra Info:
Items and names are optional.
I dont have alot of girls.
Please do not release them, they took a long time to hatch.
I will not attach Contest Scarves.

For Mods: You, only may post here, and I made this to give people the starter, ;258;

do u hav pokemon diamond?

nah, im ok. im buyin Sapphire and im gonna choose mudkip, cause a swampert helped me beat Noland. sorry if that was off topic

Last edited:

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Actually,if you don't have D or P then whats the point of the friend codes for this?

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Um... still,I don't see the point of people telling you their freind codes.But,I'm good,I have hatched several mudkips on Saphire and Emerald.

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
But you said that you didn't have D/P.

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
ill adopt a Mudkips from ya
when DP comes out for US thought

PDL

disenchanted
I thought of doing the same thing, only with Torchics :D