• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mudua and Legend: Formidable Duo?

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Removed Legend for reasons. Rate mudua please!

Mudua's status
Holding: Quick claw
Relaxed nature
HP: 347
Attack: 282
Defense: 237
Sp. Attk: 219
Sp. Dfense: 212
Speed: 152

Techs
Surf
Counter
Ice punch
Earthquake

As you may have already noticed while reading, Legend is actually a cheated pokemon. However many people who may be against this, I got him at Lv. 5 and leveled him up naturally. Mudua is not cheated. Please, give a rating!

Last edited:

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
Swampert - why give it Ice Punch when it can learn Ice Beam? Also, it doesn't have too much to worry about from physical moves, so I'd say Rest over Counter.

Latios - violates the forum rules...

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Lv. 5 or not, Ho-oh cannot, I repeat cannot learn Signal Beam. Please don't cheat, it takes the fun and the strategy out of everything.

Anyways, Hydro Pump over Surf on Swampert and Ice Beam over Ice Punch. Curse could also go over Hydro Pump, if you're willing to breed and raise him all over again. Also, please, Rest over Counter. And have him hold Leftovers.

Ho-oh should have this:

Ho-oh@Leftovers
Calm Nature
Trait: Pressure
-Calm Mind
-Sacred Fire
-Thunderbolt/Giga Drain/Recover
-Shadow Ball/Aerial Ace/Recover

EDIT: Dangit, your Latios is so hacked, I thought it was a Ho-Oh...seriously man. :(

Tazzler

Ho-oh @ Leftovers
Brave Nature
~ Earthquake
~ Sacred Fire
~ Recover
~ Thunder(bolt)/Fly

Ingame Ho-oh. NB: Thunder/Hidden Power [Flying] in the last slot and Shadow Ball>Earthquake

Ho-oh @ Choice Band
Brave Nature
~ Sacred Fire
~ Shadow Ball
~ Fly/Aerial Ace
~ Earthquake

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
See what I mean, Bleu!? Tazzler, did you also think that "Legend" was a Ho-Oh, and not a Latios? Anyhow:

Latios@Leftovers
Modest/Timid Nature
Trait: Levitate
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Dragon Claw/Ice Beam