• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig87

hi i have a pklatam jirachi ut if yous interested. If so would you trade your gamestop pichu or win2011 raikou for it if you still have them?

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
hey aside form the shiny groudon w/kings rock ... would you be interested in an UT 10 ANIV CELEBI (NN Celebi) for your lv 1 shiny zoura ?

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Gligar,lv1,Impish (w/ immunity and egg moves-poison tail, double-edge,agility, and baton pass)

For my Shiny Snorlax?

DarkStar66

Offering all UT:

Clampearl, Excadrill(Jolly, Flawless EV'd), DW Torchic, DW Turtwig, DW Mudkip, DW Treecko, DW Chimchar, DW Togekiss, Frillish (Sassy Female), Kyorge, Lickitung, Snorlax, Riolu(Adamant), Skourpi, Thunderus and Virizion(Jolly).

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Hello, I am interested in your shiny:
scizor, moltres, salamance, docile jirachi, and bulbasaur

I have:
Sassy FLAWLESS DW Porygon (JP)
calm shiny Lugia
Shiny Timid Latias
a Shiny Adamant FLAWLESS electivire w/ Fire and Ice punches as well as cross chop (ev'd in att and speed)
Shiny Timid Heatmor
DW Serious Eevee
shiny docile Torchic
Adamant FLAWLESS shiny totodile w/ DD and Ice Punch.

Reproductor

Interested in your shiny Zorua,lv32,timid
Will offer level 12 shiny Poochyena Lax nature
Tackle
Howl
Sand-Attack

Edit:forgot Nature

________
Black FC: 3739 9529 5215

Last edited:

DarkStar66

Your wants:

Clampearl,
Excadrill(Jolly, Flawless EV'd),
DW Torchic,
DW Turtwig,
DW Mudkip,
DW Treecko,
DW Chimchar,
DW Togekiss,
DW Shiny Eevee
Frillish (Sassy Female),
Kyorge, **Master ball
Lickitung,
Snorlax,
Riolu(Adamant),
Skourpi,
Thunderus
Virizion(Jolly)
Carlita's Hydreigon
Janta's Golurk!
Leftovers/King'd Rock/Flame Orb

Mine:

Gastly,lv16,Timid
Ho-oh,lv45,Hardy
Houndour,lv18,Rash
Sentret,lv3,Hardy
Corphish,lv39,Hasty
Slakoth,lv10,Docile
Shroomish,lv1,Docile
Bidoof,lv14,Serious
Chimchar,lv1,Jolly(w/ egg moves stealth rock, taunt, thunderpunch, and fire punch)
Heatran,lv50,Naive

Contact me via PM.

Last edited:

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Sorry, I am now only interested in the shiny jirachi and scizor. I will let you pick any of the special shines (flawless shinies, shiny legends) for the jirachi, or any regular shiny or DW event for the scizor.

duzao

hi i have a swinub , and a cranidos(adamant),a vullaby, and a shieldon(jolly) please trade my 4 pokemon for your movie victini

Status
Not open for further replies.