• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm open to offers, I'm a bit more relaxed on 'clones' lately, can't avoid them, I just don't want people asking to clone my stuff.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Ah, I see. ^^ Ok then, what would you like?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Make me a fair offer :)

rennir

Dragon Friend
I'm interested in shiny evd scolipede, relaxed ferroseed, Timid gavantula, and lvl 1 shiny darumaka with egg moves.

I can offer Shiny kyogre, adamant/jolly bagon, adamant/jolly larvitar, and feebas

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
^Feebas is a no, Road is RNGing one for me. =/ What's Kyogre's nature..?
Matt: Hmmm..Flawless Scraggy? W/ Egg moves. For Thunderus....OR A shiny legendary of your choice. c: For Poliwag....any DW pokemon I have to offer.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Pass on Scraggy. I wouldn't trade that for a normal Thundurus, let alone a shiny one.

I'm trading away My shiny legends & DW Pokes, don't need more.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Ah.....Ok. *Note: Scraggy was shiny. =/*
Hmm........Shiny DW Dratini? Shiny Excadrill? UT Shiny Tynamo? UT Shiny Darumaka w/ Egg Moves? Lemme go look at your wants..

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ah.....Ok. *Note: Scraggy was shiny. =/*
Hmm........Shiny DW Dratini? Shiny Excadrill? UT Shiny Tynamo? UT Shiny Darumaka w/ Egg Moves? Lemme go look at your wants..

Ahh, the shiny makes it more valuable, shouldn't leave that detail out in future ;)

Does the Shiny DW Dratini know Extremespeed btw?

rennir

Dragon Friend
Oh and I can give you skorupi or Impish Skarmory instead of feebas

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Yes it does. c: Oh, I have something on your wants: Shiny Corphish, UT, Lv39. I believe the nature is rash, bu I will check just to be sure. =)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ah nice :) I'm not THAT FUSSY on natures, its more of a collectors item.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I've had a lot of offers on the Thundurus, so considering them over the Corphish.

DW Poliwag is a bred DW poke, so obviously not level 10 & in a DW Ball.

Make me an offer mate, its the best way. It's your shop, you call the shots :)

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
How about Corphish and Shiny Flawless Scraggy w/ Egg moves...? argh.......err......Dratini for Poliwag? The shiny DW one w/ extremespeed.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Dude, I would do Shiny Corphish for my DW Poliwag haha!

I was pointing out, that I don't see the value of the the Poliwag because its a bred one, not caught in the DW.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
My Clamperl for your Gallade and if you wish I can throw in a DeepSeaTooth.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Cutie_Pie: Sure....nature? 030
Matt:......*facepalm* Ok, let's discuss more via PMs in the morning. (If that is ok with you) I'm getting sleepy.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Did you just Facepalm me?

Give me a shout when you're awake and online we can go again from there. It's 9am here and I don't think I'll be doing much today, the way im feeling though, the doctors could be my only venture out of the house...

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
It has a calm nature with the ability of shell armour. and what's 030?

Status
Not open for further replies.