• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
I got some shinies you dont have like Oshawott and Zebstrika??

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Zebstrika's nature?
I have Samurott.
.-.

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
Its a Naive natured one

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Both are in fact UT. C;
Latias:
Hoenn
Apparently arrived at lv40 after a long travel through time.

Lemme check on Latios.
EDIT: Looks like I need to change Latios's place to Events, because it's an UT Shiny Eon Ticket Latios.
Same as Latias' only with lv40 being lv50 and it saying fateful encounter.

Last edited:

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Both are in fact UT. C;
Latias:
Hoenn
Apparently arrived at lv40 after a long travel through time.

Lemme check on Latios.
EDIT: Looks like I need to change Latios's place to Events, because it's an UT Shiny Eon Ticket Latios.
Same as Latias' only with lv40 being lv50 and it saying fateful encounter.

Great, I am actually looking for both these particular shinies. You can choose from my thread;

4 normal shinies/2 shiny legends/2 flawless shinies/1 flawless shiny legend/ OR 2 shiny events ^^

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
@FILIP22: Tommorow, I'll be free all day. Mhmm, same FC.
@Kansas: Couldn't find Gligar. Would you settle with Gliscor? It's EV'd. It is the same Gligar, only evolved and EV trained. I can try to get it for you tommorow.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Sorry for the double post. I saw that you were on, and i was wondering if you could trade now. And which one did i trade you already?

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
It seems as if I cannot locate Arceus atm. I'll look again later. Sorry for the inactivity! I was slammed with a project on the first day of school x.x"

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm interested in your EV Trained Ambipom (adamant nature), Shiny Shaymin (Timid nature) and your Chimchar with egg moves Stealth Rock, Taunt Fire Punch, and Thunderpunch (Jolly Nature.).

I'll trade you a Shiny Virizion EV trained (6HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed) (Jolly Nature), DW Squirtle (Bold nature), and DW Treecko (Hasty nature).

Status
Not open for further replies.