• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
MICHINA Arceus
Webster's Spearow

for my
Shiny Thundurus
Shiny DW Mareep
FC:1978-9552-8200

Gad

is low on Patrats
Would you like my shiny Groudon for Webster's Spearow and shiny Mightyena? If not, check my shop for other shinies :) Also, are both of yours UT?

KingOmega

BOO!! hehehe...
i have shiny lv.100 wailord i'm willing to trade for the Scraggy,Lv28,Adamant(EV'd in atk(252),spd(252), and hp(4)

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
I'm interested in: Shiny Pokepark Mew, Ageto Celebi(I know a way to find out if it's legit), and WSHMKR Jirachi......

Omniknight27

Human after all.
My lvl29 Careful Shiny Machamp for your Phanpy,lv5,Adamant?

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
@Gad: Sounds fair enough.
@Chimp: YES. ABSOLUTELY.
@Azure: Pawniard for the shiny lv100 Glalie(Btw, that IS touched.) And the shiny modest cherrim.

I'm interested in your shiny Gastly. Feel free to check out my trade shops and see which shinies I have.
Also, can you tell me the stats of your lvl 100 Starmie?
And I don't think AzureCharizard's pokemon are shiny.

Last edited:

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
What do you want from my shop for your shiny Adamant Phanpy? I am also interested in the Adamant Pawniard.

Last edited:

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
@Fissorous: Let me check your shop, and I'll tell you the stats once I finish this battle.
@Confusious: Im interested in your shiny Modest Larvest(Morning Sun) and your Jolly Chimchar(Thunderpunch, Fire punch, Taunt, Stealth Rock.)

Status
Not open for further replies.