• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I'm open to offers, I'm a bit more relaxed on 'clones' lately, can't avoid them, I just don't want people asking to clone my stuff.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Ah, I see. ^^ Ok then, what would you like?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Make me a fair offer :)

rennir

Dragon Friend
I'm interested in shiny evd scolipede, relaxed ferroseed, Timid gavantula, and lvl 1 shiny darumaka with egg moves.

I can offer Shiny kyogre, adamant/jolly bagon, adamant/jolly larvitar, and feebas

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
^Feebas is a no, Road is RNGing one for me. =/ What's Kyogre's nature..?
Matt: Hmmm..Flawless Scraggy? W/ Egg moves. For Thunderus....OR A shiny legendary of your choice. c: For Poliwag....any DW pokemon I have to offer.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Pass on Scraggy. I wouldn't trade that for a normal Thundurus, let alone a shiny one.

I'm trading away My shiny legends & DW Pokes, don't need more.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Ah.....Ok. *Note: Scraggy was shiny. =/*
Hmm........Shiny DW Dratini? Shiny Excadrill? UT Shiny Tynamo? UT Shiny Darumaka w/ Egg Moves? Lemme go look at your wants..

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ah.....Ok. *Note: Scraggy was shiny. =/*
Hmm........Shiny DW Dratini? Shiny Excadrill? UT Shiny Tynamo? UT Shiny Darumaka w/ Egg Moves? Lemme go look at your wants..

Ahh, the shiny makes it more valuable, shouldn't leave that detail out in future ;)

Does the Shiny DW Dratini know Extremespeed btw?

rennir

Dragon Friend
Oh and I can give you skorupi or Impish Skarmory instead of feebas

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Yes it does. c: Oh, I have something on your wants: Shiny Corphish, UT, Lv39. I believe the nature is rash, bu I will check just to be sure. =)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ah nice :) I'm not THAT FUSSY on natures, its more of a collectors item.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I've had a lot of offers on the Thundurus, so considering them over the Corphish.

DW Poliwag is a bred DW poke, so obviously not level 10 & in a DW Ball.

Make me an offer mate, its the best way. It's your shop, you call the shots :)

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
How about Corphish and Shiny Flawless Scraggy w/ Egg moves...? argh.......err......Dratini for Poliwag? The shiny DW one w/ extremespeed.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Dude, I would do Shiny Corphish for my DW Poliwag haha!

I was pointing out, that I don't see the value of the the Poliwag because its a bred one, not caught in the DW.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
My Clamperl for your Gallade and if you wish I can throw in a DeepSeaTooth.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Cutie_Pie: Sure....nature? 030
Matt:......*facepalm* Ok, let's discuss more via PMs in the morning. (If that is ok with you) I'm getting sleepy.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Did you just Facepalm me?

Give me a shout when you're awake and online we can go again from there. It's 9am here and I don't think I'll be doing much today, the way im feeling though, the doctors could be my only venture out of the house...

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
It has a calm nature with the ability of shell armour. and what's 030?

Status
Not open for further replies.