• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Matt: Will do.
Pie: 030 Is a face. "0" are the eyes and "3" are puffed lips. =/ Calm....I think I'll take it. But don't give it a DeepSeaTooth.
ANNOUNCEMENT: I shall update the OP every Friday from now on. Make sure to check it!
~Flaming Larva

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
ok then. I'll trade in an hour or if not maybe tomorrow.

Road

Shiny Master
umm hi. i have jantas golurk but i have to clone it but i dont know who can clone :/

I'd be happy to clone for you if you'd like~

And still working on that RNGing, Muffin sir. There's a lot to RNG. xD

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
KK. ^^ Chimp: Road will do it~ Road: One more request~ *easy* Marrill with Ice Punch and huge Power, Adamant, Flawless. not shiny. Plz nn it Azu.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Female Anticipation eevee for SAPHIRE Zigazagoon?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Your Shiny Corphish for my DW Poliwag??

DW Poliwag: - Female - lvl.1 - OT Steven - Pokeball - Swift Swim Ability - 25/15/26/9/25/25

Road

Shiny Master
F-Flawless? Specific nature and ability...? O-Oh boy, um, I-I'll try to do it. I've never RNGd for IVs on a hatched Pokemon before, so I have to learn how...I'll get back to you on that...

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Alright tell me when you're good to trade.

Road

Shiny Master
Oh man, now I can't say no. xD It's pretty complicated, so it might take awhile. I'll start working on it after I get some other trades done, m'kay?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Waiting on you...

...and whats this league of shops crap?

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Matt and Cuty: I don'y have wifi atm cuz I am at my nana's. League of Shops is an alliance between shops.......We basically advertise each other's shops, giving everyone more business.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
So sad...if you're shops good, then you will get busines...look at mine, I don't have anyone advertise me!

Let me know when you can trade, I've a lot of people asking about the poliwag :p

Status
Not open for further replies.