• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

imfunnymomo

master trainer
do you have a darkrai? ive been wanting one badly for a while. PM me what you want. i have some pokemon that were on your want list.

abrar14

Statter Master
i'll give you a anticapation eevee for a shiny arbok

TheFox

Expert EV'er
i would like your naive heatran

i can offer many D/W mon, phoine, can't offer legends or shinies since i haven't seen any in my games, if you want an Ev'd mon just ask

Last edited:

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY, TRADERS. =S I was away from home. All Posts that I HAVE NOT RESPONED TO: PM me if you posted an offer and you'd like to discuss it, please. Thanks!

Azap

Return Veteran
Would you like a shiny UT Feebas for that Larvesta you have?

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
@Rayce: Oops, forgot to ask what it decreased and increased. =S
@Dylan: No, sorry. D= I already have an UT modest litwick.....any other offers?

asterat

Banned
I have a flawless shiyn UT latios timid. I want ALaMOS darkriai

Azap

Return Veteran
My feebas has a timid nature

Azap

Return Veteran
see you online

Status
Not open for further replies.