• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muffin's Trade Thread

Favorite Dark Type Family? (Out of these)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Alrite then let me know when if you wanna trade if you dont want latios i can look for another poke in my box you may want

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want: Jellicent,lv60,Calm(m)

Have: ANA pikachu male or female

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Hi i really like your shiny deoxys and i was wondering wether you might trade it for 2 of my flawless UT shinys like my calm flawless shiny frillish
PM me if interested i also have a shiny flawless adamant drilbur if your interested

soundxfury

Hi, I'm interested in this Pokemon: Zigzagoon (SAPHIRE, Shiny, Adamant).
From your wants I see I have these: Impish Shieldon (shiny), Munchlax (shiny, Timid), Clampearl (shiny, Quirky), Barboach (shiny, Naughty), and McDonalds Janta's shiny Golurk.

Orinis

Interested in the Shiny Mew if anything in my sig would be acceptablt lemme know!

poke-man

Pokemon collector
I was hoping you could trade that Shiny Latias to me. I have most of the things on your wants list (including the modest latios), please let me know, I would love to work something out

Last edited:

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Muffin, what would you want for your shiny timid gastly? vm me for what i have

Edit: NVM just noticed that i dont have anything you want. sorry to waste your time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.