• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muhammed and Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ces

Yes, yes, no everyone lies, no don't get me started about gay people. That being said I have doubts about everyone who claims to be a prophet, I rather think that they must have had a dream, or where very very high. And yes that is with Muhammed and every other prophet from any religion whatsoever.

He's not really comparing being gay to raping, murdering, etc.. I think what he's saying is that if a prophet, especially a Muslim prophet (The Quran condemns homosexuality) was a homosexual, that would cause some obvious problems and contradictions.

7 tyranitars

He's not really comparing being gay to raping, murdering, etc.. I think what he's saying is that if a prophet, especially a Muslim prophet (The Quran condemns homosexuality) was a homosexual, that would cause some obvious problems and contradictions.

If he was gay then most likely it wouldn't be a problem with the Islam in the first place.

Ces

If he was gay then most likely it wouldn't be a problem with the Islam in the first place.

True. I'll have to do some research, as I don't know much about Islam in the first place to give you a real response, but I get what you're saying.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I just realized this:

Why does it matter? It doesn't impact us today. It's already done (Or did it?...). Arguing won't change it.

Well, this could apply to many threads in Debate...

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
[img139]http://www.america911.com/wtc-7.jpg[/img139]
orly?

Whoa whoa whoa. You're seriously relating Muhammad being a pedophile to the perpetrators of 9/11? Why, because they're both related to Islam? Way to come out and yell "I'm a bigot!"

Why would you vindicate marioguy's criticism of you?

okay
I'M A BIGGOT
somebody sig that

The point was, this discussion (whether or not Mohammad's actions disqualify his message) does impact us today. Islam has had huge impacts on the world throughout history. Not all of them have been bad. Many of them have been good. But to claim that this discussion has no impact on us today is beyond silly.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
okay
I'M A BIGGOT
somebody sig that

Well can you explain to me how else you linked what Mohammad did to September 11th? Dude, I've defended you from other people calling you stuff before, including the "AD HOMINEM!!! AAARG!" you put in your trainer title, so don't you think it means something when even I start to agree you're saying something bigoted? Do you really think the best way to respond to people complaining about what you say is to decorate your user data with all their complaints? Is that a healthy thing to do?

Last edited:
OGOB! HE POINTED OUT THAT 911 WAS CARRIED OUT BY FOLLOWERS OF MOHAMMAD!!!!!! AAAAAAAAA

Well can you explain to me how else you linked what Mohammad did to September 11th?

Oh idunno... possibly the founder of a religion and an act carried out by fanatical mistaken followers of that religion. Might be some link thur.

The point is that the question of whether or not Mohammed was a prophet of god does have an impact on us today.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Quit the dumb lolzspeak, it's getting old. What a thankless thing it was to help you when you talk to me like this.

It was unnecessary to bring 9/11 into the mix, and it didn't have anything to do with the current conversation. All it served to do was say "look, Muslims have killed people!" You surely don't like when someone generalizes Christianity's relevance by bringing up Westboro Baptist Church, or abortion doctor killers, so why would you reciprocate that behavior. It only continues the hate.

Because I understand that Westboro and abortion doctor killers do not represent serious Christianity. The muslims who attacked us don't represent serious muslims either. But the fact is it's an example of how whether or not Mohammed is a prophet of God has a serious, real impact on every one today.

Hey look. Here are two examples of Mohammad's followers having a positive impact on the world.
Opening an orphanage:[img139]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3-giYpOc_thctQFFUm55Ou6S7cS8o_ngqITwGkSW-alZ4egnI[/img139]
Sending food to the needy:[img139]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQut4iV6PgxlClNPJQjdlDvQJBH3NHEOvvQ28MkE21J0kw5atAAw[/img139]

The whole point (OGOB HE TIED MOHOMMAD TO 911 RAAAWR) was to show that contrary to pokemonmaster3.0 this discussion does have an impact on us today. Not to degrade or slander muslims.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Pedophilia is still disgusting.
Giving my parents a kiss and a hug good night does not qualify towards, 'sexual feelings'. cuz I'm pretty sure that it means something totally different....

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I believe you, but you picked the most inflammatory example available. Trying to compensate for it is just that, trying to compensate for it. It was rash of me to call you a bigot, but it was also unwise and bizarre for you to explain how talking about whether or not Muhammad was a pedophile matters in modern times by showing that Muslim extremists perpetrated 9/11. I will leave it at that.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
[img139]http://www.america911.com/wtc-7.jpg[/img139]
orly?

So have you changed your mind about:?

Why is it terrorism when its someone we hate, but Freedom fighters when its someone we love. While it is sad that thousands lost there lives we americans must realize that our political actions have consquences. hopefully someday we will learn. This had nothing to do with religion.

I'm only going to make one comment about this because I don't want to derail this thread. The people who set up and acted out the 911 attacks were deeply religious. They were arguably fanatical, misguided, and not representative of Islam in general, but you can't say that men who memorized the koran, and modeled their lives around (their interpretation of) its teachings "had nothing to do with religion".

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I'm only going to make one comment about this because I don't want to derail this thread. The people who set up and acted out the 911 attacks were deeply religious. They were arguably fanatical, misguided, and not representative of Islam in general, but you can't say that men who memorized the koran, and modeled their lives around (their interpretation of) its teachings "had nothing to do with religion".

I bolded the lie. You obviously meant to derail this topic by posting that emotionally charged image. There wasn't any point for it besides the "Those people who did the attacks were Muslim. This is all Muhammad's fault for marrying a little girl." red herring.

lol

You've been trying to derail this thread since your first post. The topic offends you and you don't have an answer so you try to change the subject in each of your posts.

The point of this thread remains: Mohammed was a filthy pervert who molested pre-pubescent little girls. There's no way he was a holy prophet of god (little g).

Feel free to make your obligitory "change the subject" post... now.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
The point of this thread remains: Mohammed was a filthy pervert who molested pre-pubescent little girls. There's no way he was a holy prophet of god (little g).

You're trying to insinuate that he molested multiple little girls, which is contrary to the fact. It was just his wife. Filthy pervert seriously? If you're just going to make things up, I don't see any reason why anyone should ever debate anything with you.

Explain why there's no way he can be a holy prophet of God. (capital g for proper noun) Oh I know, it's because whatever other people believe in is obviously wrong and what you believe in is the only right way.

Remember this post? I found it quite entertaining.

mattj from the ZU forums said:
does it fill that empty hole where your soul should be when you mock people's religions and traditions? I assume the answer is yes,

Calling out a child molester for being a child molester =/= mocking someone's religion.

If it's wrong it's wrong.

That's why he can't be a prophet of God.

Thanks for changing the subject.

Again.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Calling out a child molester for being a child molester =/= mocking someone's religion.

If it's wrong it's wrong.

That's why he can't be a prophet of God.

Thanks for changing the subject.

Again.

Mohamed had sex with his wife, A wife who was young. But to be fair the childs parents sold there daughter to him. there were no laws broken so just stop. Mohamed was in his legal rights you can not impose your morals to the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.