• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Muhammed and Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your religion. Tell me so I can tell you that it was completely made up.
May I be blunt?

If you say Mohammed wasn't a profet you can say that about pretty much every other. Or any religion. Every religion is worth the same as the other, they based upon faith.
If you say that Muhammad's actions directly reflect upon his integrity, then this casts doubt on his claim to be a prophet. That is something that cannot be stated about pretty much every religion. I am not certain, but I have seen nothing which would suggest that Buddha was outright lying. That doesn't prove that Buddha really was enlightened, but it doesn't look like he was being deceptive.

400+ posts later, lutz reveals his personal vendetta against Mohammad. Never saw that coming :rolleyes:
I find it interesting how often you allege bad motives in your opponents. You say that BigLutz has a vendetta against Muhammad, yet where's the proof that he's acting out of prejudice?

BigLutz

Banned
How do you know what morals angels have in the present day? I wasn't aware that they were still visiting Earth.

So you are suggesting that angels morals and possibly by extension God's morals are governed by the time period? And cannot see beyond for the greater right or wrong?

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
So you are suggesting that angels morals and possibly by extension God's morals are governed by the time period? And cannot see beyond for the greater right or wrong?

Human morals change over time. Maybe there was nothing wrong with the angel's moral choices.

I find it ironic that you can openly bash Islam by saying that its founder was only pretending to be a prophet to get a few benefits, but when it comes to your own religion, "it's a private matter."

BigLutz

Banned
Human morals change over time. Maybe there was nothing wrong with the angel's moral choices.

Or maybe there were no angels in the first place. I just find it hard that any angels or God would specifically give their prophet a child for him to defile.

I find it ironic that you can openly bash Islam by saying that its founder was only pretending to be a prophet to get a few benefits, but when it comes to your own religion, "it's a private matter."

Nothing ironic about it, I did not make this topic, nor did I come in, target you ask for your religion, and begin to bash it. I am going with the premise of the topic, not going after members asking for their religion and then attacking it.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
[img139]http://www.outsideofeden.com/storage/Abrah.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1304452343986[/img139]
What is that a picture of?

Or maybe there were no angels in the first place. I just find it hard that any angels or God would specifically give their prophet a child for him to defile.

Nothing ironic about it, I did not make this topic, nor did I come in, target you ask for your religion, and begin to bash it. I am going with the premise of the topic, not going after members asking for their religion and then attacking it.
I just would like to know what type of things you believe in and compare it to Islam on how believable it is. I'm guessing your religion doesn't have parts that do not make sense and is completely flawless.

BigLutz

Banned
I just would like to know what type of things you believe in and compare it to Islam on how believable it is. I'm guessing your religion doesn't have parts that do not make sense and is completely flawless.

My religion is not the subject to debate, nor is it the subject of which parts of that religion I believe, and which parts I discount. I have no idea why you are so keen to go off on these off topic distractions.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
My religion is not the subject to debate, nor is it the subject of which parts of that religion I believe, and which parts I discount. I have no idea why you are so keen to go off on these off topic distractions.

All religions have things that may sound odd. If you can't get passed that odd parts, then you can't truly believe in any religion.

BigLutz

Banned
All religions have things that may sound odd. If you can't get passed that odd parts, then you can't truly believe in any religion.

You know he very well could have had a direct line to God, and if so there are some times in which God could have given him decrees when he was faced with decisions in his life. But then again he was only human, and he was given the closest thing to absolute power. A direct line to God, and thousands of followers that had a devout belief in him. Temptation to abuse power for personal gain is a very human thing.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
it's the sacrifice of Issac to God from Abraham

What kind of horrible God would ask for child sacrifices? I'll let my buddy mattj answer this one.
I don't understand why [child sacrifice] would make a difference. Hey, if the Inca society didn't frown upon it, it must have been okay.
Sorry mattj, that is incorrect. You should have answered with:
Maybe some other god that doesn't mind you killing children, but not the God we know.

EDIT: Another post was made while I was writing this.

You know he very well could have had a direct line to God, and if so there are some times in which God could have given him decrees when he was faced with decisions in his life. But then again he was only human, and he was given the closest thing to absolute power. A direct line to God, and thousands of followers that had a devout belief in him. Temptation to abuse power for personal gain is a very human thing.
Again with your stupid assumptions. Why do you think he was abusing his power? That's like saying. "[insert any religion's holy book here] is probably wrong. It was written by humans after all, and humans aren't perfect. Who knows how many times the authors messed up when writing it?"

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
What kind of horrible God would ask for child sacrifices? I'll let my buddy mattj answer this one.
Sorry mattj, that is incorrect. You should have answered with:

"And he said: 'Lay not thy hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him; for now I know that thou art a God-fearing man, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, from Me.' "

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0122.htm#1

The "Sacrifice" was never a Child Sacrifice but a test of Abraham's faith, one that was never going to actually sacrifice the child, as the angel was there to prevent him from carrying through with it.

Ces

God didn't have Abraham actually sacrifice Isaac, although, I admit, the whole scenario was pretty messed up. In fact, I don't know what would mess me up more, being sexually abused as a kid or almost being sacrificed by my father.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I added extra things to my previous post, just letting you know.
"And he said: 'Lay not thy hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him; for now I know that thou art a God-fearing man, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, from Me.' "

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0122.htm#1

The "Sacrifice" was never a Child Sacrifice but a test of Abraham's faith, one that was never going to actually sacrifice the child, as the angel was there to prevent him from carrying through with it.
Sorry but not being a Abrahamian I do not believe the Angels stopped him. I see it as far more likely of Abraham being manipulative to get permission to kill his son in the name of God. He wanted to do something that was against the old traditions, and suddenly God would give him what he wanted. It is kind of hard to take seriously a guy who seemingly got the "Okay" from God to sacrifice his son.

I also think that the verse was either heavily mistranslated or outright made up. The person who wrote could very well have had good intentions to write the word of God, but being only human he probably twisted reality in an attempt to sell a few more copies

Ces

I added extra things to my previous post, just letting you know.
Sorry but not being a Abrahamian I do not believe the Angels stopped him. I see it as far more likely of Abraham being manipulative to get permission to kill his son in the name of God. He wanted to do something that was against the old traditions, and suddenly God would give him what he wanted. It is kind of hard to take seriously a guy who seemingly got the "Okay" from God to sacrifice his son.

I also think that the verse was either heavily mistranslated or outright made up. The person who wrote could very well have had good intentions to write the word of God, but being only human he probably twisted reality in an attempt to sell a few more copies

Marioguy, you really shouldn't go around calling other people's assumptions "stupid" when you assume things yourself.

BigLutz

Banned
Again with your stupid assumptions. Why do you think he was abusing his power? That's like saying. "[insert any religion's holy book here] is probably wrong. It was written by humans after all, and humans aren't perfect. Who knows how many times the authors messed up when writing it?"

I say he was abusing his power because we have seen far too many times in which religious priests have used their power of authority to get into the pants of children. Lust is a very powerful thing and he was in the place to act upon it.

First I don't think there is a thing called a "Abrahamian" and second while that very could possibly be true, you are completely destroying your argument about God asking for Child Sacrifices.

He possibly could, more than likely not. There is no real personal gain for him to do it, unlike say Mohammad who's personal gain was getting into the pants of a little kid.

I was parodying BigLutz. I even imitated his sentence structure from his previous posts.

I don't think I have called you stupid in this topic.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
He possibly could, more than likely not. There is no real personal gain for him to do it, unlike say Mohammad who's personal gain was getting into the pants of a little kid.

I don't think I have called you stupid in this topic.

Why do you keep insisting that Muhammad was the only one who could possibly be lying. Let's switch perspectives for a bit. What if Muhammad was actually told by the Angel to marry the girl, because the Angel knows something we don't? Maybe if they didn't get married, she would have had a horrible life or something else that would affect history. Doesn't God have a plan for everything? Also what if God never actually told Abraham to sacrifice Issac? What if that was a story that was made up, because the author greatly enjoyed trolling future generations who would believe in his lies?

You never called me stupid? What does that have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.