• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

mukkuhawk

is mukkuhawk strong

• yes it is

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • no way

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

mukku12

what do u think about this bird. is he powerful or not.i think it is

He's the best starter bird. Is he strong? He's got an excellent movepool and great stat distribution (plus a lovely trait), but he's a tad... meh for my tastes. He lacks the power of Tyranitar or outstanding speed... I'm still undecided.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Mukubird is alot better then the previous birds (pidgeot and swellow), i'm looking forward to using him :)

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Base Stats of 120 for Attack and 100 for Speed are certainly nothing to laugh at, and Intimidate helps it defend itself. It's still dead meat at the hands of Thunderbolt though...if the user of Thunderbolt has hands.

A related question: Is Mukkubird a quail?

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Mukuhawk is pretty strong. I dont know if Mukubird is A quail. I thought about that the other day.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, it's possible for a Pokémon to change what animal it's themed on as it evolves. Spearow and Fearow are close relatives of the Starly family, and Fearow is obviously not a sparrow.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Well, it's possible for a Pokémon to change what animal it's themed on as it evolves. Spearow and Fearow are close relatives of the Starly family, and Fearow is obviously not a sparrow.

Lol that would be funny! Mukuhawk is strong IMO.

Night_Walker

Mukuhawk strikes me as perhaps a flying type that can be very useful, I haven't ever really used one as part of my squad cause there's just something that makes them seem not quite as useful as other types but Mukuhawk doesn't have that same feel.

I might have a good look at him in my Pearl game.

In my eyes the Muku family goes: Sparrow/Starling to larger Sparrow/Starling then suddenly to Hawk...

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
HP, attack and speed of Hawk is very good

eeveeon

m'kay
i think its pretty good.... im debating whether i should use one on my pearl team though

Battle Frontier Champ

I Think he is good he has good Attack, Speed, And Movepool

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I think its a good pick for a flying type pokemon

Apple_Jack

I always loved the begining fliers but always found them lacking in power. I love the mukuline because it can actually fair pretty well in later parts of the game and I find it to be quite strong.

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
I think Swellow is better, but that's just me.