• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mullac51 & Blueparukia's Shop to end all shops!

Who is best worker here?

• Total voters

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
Shop Is Closing...

THIS SHOP IS CLOSING ON THE 12th OF APRIL. GET IN QUICK IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST!

~M51

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
Hey blueparukia do you think you could make me a animated userbar?

Colour: Black
Text: Metallic Fury
Pokemon Sprite or other Picture: Metagross
Text Position: Right side
Userbar Pattern: Diagonal stripes
Glare wave: Yes

Colour: Silvery-white
Text: Metagorss
Pokemon Sprite or other Picture: Shiny metagross
Text Position: Right side
Userbar Pattern: Diagonal stripes
Glare wave: Yes

Edit: Yay no Beginner rank anymore :)

Last edited:

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
blueparukia great userbar but the transition from the black to white the first time looks all jumbled up image wise. You think that can be fixed.

p.s. I'm looking forward to your guy's new shop I'lll defintely be requesting when it opens.

(DragonCoast)TY

Pokemon Trader
Can I have a kingdom hearts banner thats has sora with a light behind him with few heartless disappering and one more request. A background that sora battle vs roxas in with sora with his keyblade attacking roxas with a foward slash and roxas blocking. Can it please be animated.

Last edited: