• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mullac51 & Blueparukia's Shop to end all shops!

Who is best worker here?

• Total voters

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
Hello M51, bp and ISX. (sorry your names are too long to spell right now)can you make me a banner?

Backround: anything dark
Picture: Zangoose (recolored so it's stripes and eyes are red, and its fur is black)
Text: Furry Assassin

neoguy5670

MysteryTrainer8890
Made up map of Sinnoh, and made up pokemon that look as if youre battling them.

Hi! Can I have a made up map of Sinnoh with 12 cities, and 4 caves and all of them having made up names of your choice, and made up land form, and everything else normal, and 8 made up (not real) Pokemon (with made up names) that look like I'm battling them? Thanks and if you can't that's okay.

Last edited:

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
i'll get to your banner Dragon-master as soon as possible.
I'm doing an agriculture asignment at the minute. I'll finish it up and then start on your banner.
~M51

Nimble Arcanine

No Matter How Far..
could i get a banner almost exactly like the one from flaming nido king but could you maybe ad the girl from fire red and leaf green. Oh and the boy from silver. thx in advance.

Nimble Arcanine

No Matter How Far..
Last edited:

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
Request anyone?
P.S. Lobomon31, you should request in Flaming Nidoking's new shop for your banner, after all, he did make the first one.
~M51

Nimble Arcanine

No Matter How Far..
Meh, Can I change the text to;

A Lifetime Of Friendship~

-Sorry about the change. X__x-

Last edited:

(DragonCoast)TY

Pokemon Trader
Backround: Blue with a little white mix
Picture:Lucario making a blue sphere
Text: The waves are strong
Can you make this banner Mullac51 it my first time asking for a banner.

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
Will do...
Thankyou for using manners. Very few people request using manners. You are a good person. I'll do it soon.
~M51