• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

| Multi Battle Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marika_CZ

Is anyone available for Multi today around 7 PM CET (1 PM EST)?
Also, is anyone going to seriously participate in VGC18?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Is anyone available for Multi today around 7 PM CET (1 PM EST)?
Also, is anyone going to seriously participate in VGC18?

Well I will participate in battle spot with VGC18 ruleset.
I dont think I will go to the official VGC though, maybe.. i might.. lol.

Currently busy making competitive teams for this format which is hard, if you dont want use the staple mons xD

Marika_CZ

Ikr? So far my latest ideas for teams would really appreciate Lando or Heatran -__-

Hopefully in those friendly multis we can still use ****-tier mons to keep things fresh.

Marika_CZ

Hey guys, I was thinking of doing an christmass event.
And I was curious if you guys have some fantastic ideas what we could do :)

well not shiny hunt :p We all know who would win that one hahaha.

We could do some sort of tourney. Not sure how doable it is tho, we dont have many members (yet).

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Fine ideas guys :)
I would love to hear more from everyone.

Tourney sounds indeed great, i'm not very sure if its possible with the amount of active members we have.
We are still in the first fase of building this club afterall ;)

Were you guys thinking about a Multi Tourney or a 1vs1 in a doubles format?

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I would love to hear more from everyone.

Were you guys thinking about a Multi Tourney or a 1vs1 in a doubles format?

I'm also game for a tourney. Teams of two would make it that bit more interesting!
I feel it would be wise to have follow an xmas theme to create an unique metagame that nobody has to prepare too much for ( i.e. not too keen on vgc 17/18 or anything like that). A few year's back GameFreak did a Red-White-Green mons only for their xmas tourn.
Might I suggest we do something similar, perhaps with a different trio of xmas colours?

Marika_CZ

(...) Were you guys thinking about a Multi Tourney or a 1vs1 in a doubles format?

I meant classic doubles 1on1 due to low number of members.
But if anyone has any idea besides tourney I am totally open minded!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Username: xYachu
In-game-name: Yachi
Friend code:4614-0610-4174

Marika_CZ

Username: xYachu
In-game-name: Yachi
Friend code:4614-0610-4174

Welcome and hope you like it here :)

Also, multi battle tonight (by which I mean about an hour from this post :p ) check the discord server if you want to join.

scizor64

"sciz"
Finally finished a new team for multi's. It will feature everyone's favorite heat rock...i mean solrock! Its a pkmn I have always loved and used it in my first ever play through of pokemon ruby version! Those were the days...

Anywho, glad i was able to help out a friend today - Ventuel - with me and Marika transferring items from one game to another. Should be down for many many more multi's starting tomorrow and beyond.

Lastly, hello to all the new applicants and hope you enjoy your time in the club!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Okay so I heard everyone his idea about what we can do with Christmas, here is what I have came up with

Multi-Battle-Fan-Club Christmas Tourney #1.

1. Double Battles are being held with the Flat Rule format. This means no double items can be used and you need to pick 4 out of 6 mons to enter the battle.

2. Your team must consist of one pokemon that fits in the Christmass theme. This is a pokemon that fits in the Red, Green or White colour catogory
or esthetics that represent an common element in christmass, like a tree.. present.. etc..
Your chosen pokemon must be nicknamed; Merry Christmass / or Merry Xmass, but you can be very creative, as long as you wish your
opponent something christmass related :)

3. Make sure one of you saves the battle video.

4. When a disconnect happends, discuss with your opponent if you want a second battle or decide the outcome based on the pokemons left.

5. Incase of withdraw from the tourney, the opponent automaticly wins.

6. Be aware of the deadlines !

Banned pokemons.

Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys,
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram,
Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa,
Volcanion, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow, Ash-Greninja

All participants will receive a Gold Bottle Cap and the winner of the Tourney can chose between:
HA Shiny Articuno from the VC games, an HP Fire Timid Latios or a shiny cloned pokemon from Mythe's shiny hunt huge stock (no legends).

Sign ups can be found in our discord channel but you can also sign up here ! Just fill in the following format below and I will add you in the http://challonge.com/MultiTourney1

Code:
SerebiiUsername: 
IGN: 
Game: Ultra Moon + Sun or Sun + Moon. 
FC: 
Christmas Related Pokemon:

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Signed up! Not sure what my final team is yet, so'll get back to ya on that one, if even necessary?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Signed up! Not sure what my final team is yet, so'll get back to ya on that one, if even necessary?

Thats not needed Arch, just the mon your using that fits the theme of this tourney ;).

I also noticed some confusion about the time of this tourney.. so here I add;
The Tourney goes live at 24-12-17 and the final deadline is 31-12-17

Status
Not open for further replies.