• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

| Multi Battle Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Question regarding the tour: Will we be allowed to play if we have only regular Sun or regular Moon? I know a lot of us here have Ultra S/M and i would hate to influence another persons team decisions or hold up the tour since I only have regular S/M.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Question regarding the tour: Will we be allowed to play if we have only regular Sun or regular Moon? I know a lot of us here have Ultra S/M and i would hate to influence another persons team decisions or hold up the tour since I only have regular S/M.

Yes, henche why I ask for which game you play. Arch is also playing on Moon which is fine.
For those poeple that want to use Poipole/Naga, Stakataka, Blacephalon in this tourney please take note of your opponent game and make adjusments in the form of an alternate team. I know it can work in the disavantage of the USUMO players (as I use Stakataka alot for example).
But I hope everyone is able take it with a sweet chocolate cookie, remember its Xmass soon xD.

Hope you will enter aswell Scizor :)

scizor64

"sciz"
SerebiiUsername: scizor64
IGN: Carlos
Game: Sun
FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
Christmas Related Pokemon: Tentatively, the following:
Scizor (Red) - Incineroar (Red) - Alola Muk (Green) - Drampa (White) - Comfey (Green) - TBA (Last mon)

EDIT: Last mon - Vanilluxe (White + Christmas themed pokemon)

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
SerebiiUsername: scizor64
IGN: Carlos
Game: Sun
FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
Christmas Related Pokemon: Tentatively, the following:
Scizor (Red) - Incineroar (Red) - Alola Muk (Green) - Drampa (White) - Comfey (Green) - TBA (Last mon)

Registrated ! Great that you joined :)
Did you find the Challonge page? You can find it in our Discord, but I can also send it here if you like.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Its 31-12 which means the tourney has come to an end.
Not all battles are done but we have a 80% completion and I decided to publish the score since the deadline is passed.
I want to thank everyone for participating in the tourney, I hope you all had fun and received some nice Xmass wishes from your opponent ;)
So here is the result;

[img139]https://s9.postimg.org/7po0lm8jj/weg.jpg[/img139]

Congratulations Archstaraptor for First place with a score of 5-1 !
Congratulations Electrolled for Second place with a score of 4-0 !
Congratulations Joe & Ventuel for Third place with a score of 3-3 !

All participants can contact me for a free Golden Bottle cap !
The first place and second place will receive a special pokemon.
The third place will receive 2 Golden Bottle caps.

Feel free to share your expercience here about the tourney, or just sharing feedbackl is fine too !

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Thank you host Azu for the fantastic tour. I saw a lot of cool mons with some very surprise movesets.
Positives:
- Ignited my interest in VGC/Dboules
- Got to interact with a lot of cool people
- Saw some cool battles and will learn from the wins/losses to get better!

Negatives:
- None lol Although I would of liked it if I had been more present to finish up that last battle.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Its 31-12 which means the tourney has come to an end.
Not all battles are done but we have a 80% completion and I decided to publish the score since the deadline is passed.
I want to thank everyone for participating in the tourney, I hope you all had fun and received some nice Xmass wishes from your opponent ;)
So here is the result;

[img139]https://s9.postimg.org/7po0lm8jj/weg.jpg[/img139]

Congratulations Archstaraptor for First place with a score of 5-1 !
Congratulations Electrolled for Second place with a score of 4-0 !
Congratulations Joe & Ventuel for Third place with a score of 3-3 !

All participants can contact me for a free Golden Bottle cap !
The first place and second place will receive a special pokemon.
The third place will receive 2 Golden Bottle caps.

Feel free to share your expercience here about the tourney, or just sharing feedbackl is fine too !

I know the tournament is a while ago but I just cant help getting a little salty seeing myself with no battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.