• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Multi-person post count increase

m190049

Local psychopath
Myself, and a few other users I know, have semi-recently noted that their post count has just randomly increased, by a sudden increment. Mine, it seemed to go up around 200. Others have said around 80. Some as small as maybe in the 20's.

I don't care about post counts much, although I looked around a bit for a reason, out of curiosity, and came up with nothing.

Just wondering if anyone knows.

~m19;212;

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
It's possible that post count has been turned on in a forum you post in, which would make all your posts there add on to what you have now. Or perhaps topics you have posted in have been moved to somewhere that posts count.

m190049

Local psychopath
It's possible that post count has been turned on in a forum you post in, which would make all your posts there add on to what you have now. Or perhaps topics you have posted in have been moved to somewhere that posts count.
Well, yeah, that's already assumed. I'm curious if anyone knows of the exact situation...

...Hm... Do you recall any forums getting Post Count's turned on in recent time?